June 14 or 20th Meet Chime in All

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I think we have a total of 4 going from down here maybe 5.

This is the MIR track right?????????:
Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Rd
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

From Chesapeake:
1. Head northeast on VA-165/Woodford Dr toward Battlefield Blvd S/VA-168 Bus
36 ft
2. Turn left at Battlefield Blvd S/VA-165/VA-168 Bus
Continue to follow Battlefield Blvd S

4.2 mi
3. Merge onto I-64 W via the ramp to Norfolk
89.4 mi
4. Take exit 200 to merge onto I-295 N toward Washington
12.5 mi
5. Take exit 41A to merge onto Chamberlayne Rd/US-301/VA-2 toward Hanover
Continue to follow US-301/VA-2

29.5 mi
6. Turn right at Richmond Turnpike/US-301
Continue to follow US-301
0.2 mi
7. Turn left at Richmond Turnpike/US-301
Continue to follow US-301
Partial toll road
Entering Maryland
35.8 mi
8. Turn right at Budds Creek Rd/MD-234
Destination will be on the right
7.3 mi

Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Rd
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1327008 said:
MIR is correct Apple.

But if we want to caravan up from Crain Park. link in original post we could meet there @ 10am to 11am and all ride up together.

I will keep working the Boards as I hope to get to at least 10 on this.

Okay We will meet you guys at Crain Park then...

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
I will see about going to both, but the 14th is deff going to be on my calendar. I have been seeing a few more Supras in the area lately, if I stop any of them I will make them aware!

j3pz

still learning
just got wind of this. MIR is like 10mins away so ill show up and meet some of you people. i can meet you guys at the staging location so we can all cruise over there together.

springmo, what needs to be done to your supe to get it going? im down in mechanicsville so i can help if i can

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Davismj711;1327651 said:

Did you make it up to the Philly Meet ? Was there any interest from that group on coming down for the 14th?

Richmond Group....

Where is Suprajjang ?????

WOO HOO...someone looking for me...I feel special LOL

Sorry guys, I have rarely been checking the regional section on SM. The Richmond group is pretty small I would say. Other than Seth, im not too sure who has their supras anymore. I know Scott got rid of his so its getting smaller. I am not sure about my schedule yet but if its open I will try my best to attend the meet.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Alright !! Finally some contact from the original Richmond meet co ordinator !!

Chris you did a great job of lining things up last year. I looked at all the posts from my original Spring or Summer meet thread. Seemed like MIR was a good option for getting together, representing our brand and doing it easily.

I would like to add your name to the list so please let me know asap when you know for sure you can attend ^^

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Yes I will let you know for sure as soon as I know. I can still put together a Richmond meet so that it wasnt a one year only thing "IF" people are interested. If I were to put one together I would have it at G-Force Karts and maybe a restaurant after for food but lets see how this turnout is first to see if its worth it.

sprigmo1

Sep 27, 2005
Waldorf, Maryland, United States
My car, at this stage, needs a downpipe fabbed up and intercooler piping. I also have a drip coming from my oil pan. I'm thinking of removing my tubular manifold and trying my Treadstone because I can't get the spacing for the dipstick and drain to right! I've basically done the rebuild by myself and after 2yrs I'm hoping to get it on the road soon but I think I'm gonna need a little assist. If anyone in the area wants to come and take a look and make some suggestions let me know!
sprigmo1@yahoo.com