JDM Sunshade/ Hatch Visor "Supra" Sticker Placement

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
OK, I've searched and searched, but I cannot find an orginal JDM Sunshade with an authentic "SUPRA" sticker.

Can someone please post something up. If I have overlooked it, then I apologize, but I have had no luck.

Thank you in advance,
-Mo

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
That's because they've been out of production for well over a decade.

You can get replica sunshades, made by KevinM, a member here. And you can get a Supra sticker cut for one. Or you could haunt the online sales places in the hopes that a used original will pop up, but they weren't common in the first place, so that option is pretty hopeful - you'd have better chances with the powerball lottery, I'm guessing.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Grim, I know they have been out production for quite some time.

I actually already have a visor and a "sticker" (see build thread). I have seen the originals in the past. However, I do not recall where the sticker was located in relation to the visor. Hence my question.

I figured someone might have a picture of it somewhere in their library....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I have an authentic hatch shade sitting here, but it has no sticker so that doesn't help.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
GrimJack;1662707 said:
Aha! My mistake, I didn't realize you were just looking for a picture!

No worries Grim! I didn't fully explain myself.

shaeff;1662711 said:
I have an authentic hatch shade sitting here, but it has no sticker so that doesn't help.

I know you do, show off. :).....If I recall correctly, it goes on the lower left hand corner of the visor. I could be mistaken though.

Where are all the rare part gurus when you need them. Paging Jeff Lang....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Gota7MGTE;1662725 said:
Any interest in parting it out oooooor is it sitting installed on your car? :nuts: Lol

LOL, I've got a shit ton of rare stuff just laying around, but none of it's for sale. One day, I will finish my car. ;)

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
shaeff;1662731 said:
LOL, I've got a shit ton of rare stuff just laying around, but none of it's for sale. One day, I will finish my car. ;)

Haha didn't think so. You should make your own Rare item thread, that way we can admire your collection. :naughty:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Keith Hart had one for sale sometime last year... KeithH is his screen name I believe. Try PM-ing him or just search for his FS threads.

If my memory serves me, it was on the lower right hand corner... the sticker.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Holy thread jack batman (Damn you Chris, see what you started). ;)

On a side note Chris, this is my final offer to buy your ~cough~ shitty interior that I've wanted for years ~cough~ before I go ahead and purchase a set of Katzkin covers. Come on, you know it's tempting....

te72, thanks for the heads up. I actually searched his threads and couldn't find anything. I thought it was the lower left hand corner personally, but I could be wrong.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Mo87NA;1663095 said:
Holy thread jack batman (Damn you Chris, see what you started). ;)

On a side note Chris, this is my final offer to buy your ~cough~ shitty interior that I've wanted for years ~cough~ before I go ahead and purchase a set of Katzkin covers. Come on, you know it's tempting....

te72, thanks for the heads up. I actually searched his threads and couldn't find anything. I thought it was the lower left hand corner personally, but I could be wrong.

Haha! Recaro isn't for sale, dudeface McManrod!

Moy;1663100 said:
I'll add to the thread jack.... CHRIS! Get that pre-89 blinker cover replicated!

You do not know me very well, so I will give you a slight insight to how I operate. I sold a perfect, brand new KevinM hatch shade so I could buy an authentic one.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
shaeff;1663149 said:
Haha! Recaro isn't for sale, dudeface McManrod!

~Quoting Wayne's World~ "It [she] will be mine, oh yes, it [she] willl be mine!~

Seriously Chris, FUCK! I want that interior damnit. Maybe I can lease it, with an option to buy? ;) If not, I'll settle for you coming over on Saturday and helping me rip my car apart hehe