JDM 7mgte

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
the afm is on the correct side, looks like its just not bolter onto the turbo, the turbo is not the ct26, by the looks of it, its a mitsubishi turbo, if your really interested in the enging you should give them a call and ask some questions, but for 2k you get a 7mgte and do a rebuild/upgrade w/ the jdm one you never know what your getting it might need to be rebuilt,

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
notice the extra injectors on the 3000 pipe.... with pipe fittings for fuel/fluid lines...

i wouldnt buy it unless i was going to rebuild it top to bottom though.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
It's a 20+ year old engine and if you believe the "Only has 40K miles being a JDM engine" you're a fool.... :nono:

If it only has 40K miles 90% of it has been crawling in traffic with 0 maintenance..

Seeing that it has additional injectors there's a good chance some boy racer has owned it and it's had a hard life.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Good compression or not thats alot of money for a mystery motor.

P.S. Assuming that your paying with paypal, dont let that give you a false sense of security. As I recently learned the hard way, they dont cover the condition of items like these, but rather only wether or not they arrived at your house.