jaxed.com

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
I've always assumed that jaxed.com was a known thing around here but I searched and it doesn't seem like it. Anyways, jaxed.com is a site that compiles all of the listings from craigslist, ebay, cars.com, and a few other sites. It does this with mostly rare or hard to find cars and the Supra just happens to be one of them. You go under "vehicle site mash" and just click on the car you want. You can also filter by keyword, year, or state. For someone looking for a MK3 this site is priceless. They also have a "parts" section that you can search by keyword. Just thought I'd put this up there to help out anyone looking for a Supra. The exact link to the Supra search is http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/ms.cgi?veh=toyota supra

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
Thanks. Just for example, as of this moment right now there are 350 MK3's listed in California alone!! Of course some are repeats and some are inevitably sold but still. It's a must see for anyone looking for a car. They have so many hard to find cars available to search for including MR2's.