I've got lots of questions(help please) =D

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
1.I've got alot of rust where the spare goes, how do I get rid of this?
2.How can you tell if you have a group A supra not the 88 turbo A I mean group A if I'm full of crap then ignore this one.
3.Does any one want to trade Targa tops? I have a white one with blu int and a red one with grey int both in faily good condition no dents. one baby ding on white but cant notice it. I will only trade for a Dark blue top with Blue interior or I will sell you one has to be in California......
4.Anyone know where I get an 89 supra seat thats Blue?
thats about it.

Thanks guys

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Rennat;1039089 said:
WRONG section...

1. time and money with lots of sheet metal
2. its not very likely...
3. just paint yours...
4. ebay

1The rust isn't that bad its all surface

2ok

3Sry I am a very peculiar person I absolutely must have it original blue

4. I couldnt find one on ebay.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
1. if its not that bad why did you even bother to ask, sounds like you already know what to do... if its just surface just clean it, and spray some por15 on it.

3. original? i can only imagine what living with you would be like... theres no sense in that as your probably going to have to paint it anyways.

4. keep lookin on ebay. OR post up a WTB. i could go look in the junkyard for you... because i know theres one there. haha

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Problem with that color is it was only available from 87-89, and i searched for months; i ended up with a blue car but the other less agressive blue. ;)

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Nope I have no clue on what to do about rust thats why I asked.
Hmm great everything for my car has to be 89 or else its not quit right... minor differences between all the years but enough to make me say no. yeah I am very very anal(can't spell it)
and I like things my way or the highway. SO please don't get mad. True I will paint it but the under side has to be blue I don't want to hassel with a really big paint job like the insides of the doors being white but the frame is blue its just not right its easier the other way, but hard at the same time. I know what I want and I would very much like to have it. nuff said

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Dr. Pepper PhD.;1039990 said:
Why not just paint the white one with blue interior Dark blue if it already matches on interior?

cuz then the when you look underneath it will be white =/.
I want it to be blue under kinda trying to make it as if the car was never hit you know...

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
SUPRASTEVE;1043993 said:
but how do you know if its group A are they only RHD's?

..........Is your car gutted? Is it a race car? Does it shoot flames out of a side exhaust?

2mozi3d.jpg

If it doesnt resemble that then its not a group A. The group A cars were PURE race cars PERIOD. I doubt you could buy one now adays for anything less than 50k and if you had one you for sure wouldnt be wondering what they were or details about them. :nono:

And why would it matter what the paint is on the bottom? If your gonna paint the correct way, Take all the interior stuff off of it and paint it, Then when you put the interior back in youll never know it was white.

As for the rust sand it down and spray it with POR15 like rennat said, matter of fact you dont even have to spray it POR15 can be brushed on also. :bigthumb: