Its a boy!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
It has been a very stressfull month with going to the doctor with my wife every few days to check up on premature contractions. But with a bunch of luck and narrowly missing an emergancy c-section, we now have a new baby boy. He came one month early, but so did the other two kids I have. They just never seam to want to wait. Thank you to the few who new what was going on and said a prayer for us.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Thanks everyone. Had to stay in the hospital for 3 days, but both my wife and the new baby came home today ( father's day). Perfect father's day gift. Had a few scary moments durning birth, his heart rate kept dropping down into the 60's BPM during a contraction. Doctor was half tempted to do an emergancy c-section, but pumped her full of fluid to relieve the pressure on the cord instead. Then we resumed pushing again after a half hour of rest for the babies heart rate to stablize. All is fine now. Sold the WRX and bought a 8 seat Astro van to hold everyone. Still have the Supra!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
mkiiSupraMan18;1053524 said:
O noes! Is his what being a father is going to bring!? :cry:

Congrats man. My wife should be popping any day now w/ my baby boy.

Congrats yourself too. No mini van untill the third kid. Two kids fit in most anycar, but by the time you have three kids you won't be affording a sports car anyhow!