It doesnt get any more original than...

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Another day surfing supramania and trying a new beer. :)

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
toyotanos;1814761 said:
Decent or crap?

edit:

Oh, and Lumiblue FTW!

It's okay a little spunky, budweiser isn't my favorites choice of beer but I haven't had a chance to try the platinum up until now.

IBoughtASupra;1814764 said:
Anyone tried the Samuel Adams, never had that.

It's alright, I like beers like sapporo, heineken and landshark, Sam Adams doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Sam adams is a bit 'hoppy' for me, but I kinda like the flavor sometimes (just not too often)

Sounds like Plat might be worth a try!

On a completely different note, ordered a driveshaft from Wes :D It was a bit more than I expected, but nothing over the top imo.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Bud light? whats the alcohol content on that? All the rage at the moment in Aussie land is beers that taste similar to Corona, i"m drinking one right now called xxxx summer(4.2% alc/vol), which is not bad and the kind of beer you can drink all day long and not get sick of.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
wiseco7mgt;1814804 said:
Bud light? whats the alcohol content on that? All the rage at the moment in Aussie land is beers that taste similar to Corona, i"m drinking one right now called xxxx summer(4.2% alc/vol), which is not bad and the kind of beer you can drink all day long and not get sick of.
There's a reason you won't find much Corona in Mexico... they love their Tecate/Dos Equis though, that's for sure.

Cool bottle though Clint.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
Speaking of nice bottle, i see pics of people using cans of beer for coolant overflows sometimes (ya ricer i know.)
Could this be considered driving with an open alcohol container in the car?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
kotu100;1815144 said:
Speaking of nice bottle, i see pics of people using cans of beer for coolant overflows sometimes (ya ricer i know.)
Could this be considered driving with an open alcohol container in the car?
Using old beer bottles for coolant overflow is as old as the car itself, it's pretty much mandatory on a hotrod project. :p

I've always been worried that glass and 220°+ coolant might not get along so well though...