Invidia RS-R 3inch Exhaust (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
HKS_TRD;1814832 said:
And the reason you had to weld an extra section on is because it was a 1JZ downpipe just like someone on here told you but you chose not to pay attention as usual <rolls eyes>

i knew it was 1jz as many people saw the flange and told me it was a jz flange. no one said anything about it not being long enough...in any case , welding was done , price was good and the car sounds much better :)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Actually at least one other person and myself did tell you that if its a 1JZ Downpipe you will not be able to just change the flange as it wont line up to your turbo. Do you need me to quote these posts for you?

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
tyang82;1814836 said:
you did say it came from a 7m though

this is what the dickhead who sold it to me told me. Flange looked very similar , bought stuff from him before, thought I could trust him without actually test fitting it .Even paid a little bit extra(was still a good price though) since it was absolutely "bolt on" since he told me he had it on his 7m with his stock turbo elbow. Suffice it to say i will never buy from him again.

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
HKS_TRD;1814845 said:
What he is saying is that you are still asking questions then not paying attention to the answers thus wasting everyones time

what questions am I asking? i merely posted up pics of the exhaust that is now fitted? get over it or gtfo

and in response to ur question previously , yes it is stroked.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
aloshan;1814861 said:
what questions am I asking? i merely posted up pics of the exhaust that is now fitted? get over it or gtfo

and in response to ur question previously , yes it is stroked.

whoa buddy you need to lighten up, I wasn't referring to todays posts but the entire thread as a whole, the supposed "discoveries" you had made during todays install were already pointed out to you multiple times in this thread

Anyhow on to more positive things, a stroked 7M sounds awesome, how mm has the stroke been increased by?

Status
Not open for further replies.