interior question

peste noire

Jan 11, 2012
los angeles,CA
so i bought a 92 supra that has shadow gray interiorwith the 6.5 speakers panels and pods. my friend has some cuzco coilovers so wanna see how much the interior is worth. the interior is in great condition but he does not want the seat so what should i say as far as price. he want 500 for the cuzcos.

any help is appreciated.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
A full shadow grey interior in good condition will probably sell for $1000+

Personally I'd keep it and save up for coilovers..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
The interior is worth more than the car itself. I'd drop all my mods in the 92 and pimp that out. There were only 1193 made, so you're rolling in a rare car if so...

RogueCustoms

Custom Painter/Fabricator
Apr 7, 2012
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
peste noire;1828130 said:
so i bought a 92 supra that has shadow gray interiorwith the 6.5 speakers panels and pods. my friend has some cuzco coilovers so wanna see how much the interior is worth. the interior is in great condition but he does not want the seat so what should i say as far as price. he want 500 for the cuzcos.

any help is appreciated.

I'll just repeat what everyone else has said.... Interior parts are extremely hard to find and they're even more rare in good condition. Save some money. Then get your cuzcos.

Jus sayin...

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
If you sell the a good shadow gray interior from a 92 Supra for coilovers, I will drive out there and slap you with my strut tower brace! :p (After all, its not like that brace is useful for anything else...) Keep the interior, its a rare car in good shape. Don't ruin it.
-AM3

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
Instead of everyone, i would say you should sell it since someone else will love that interior more than you.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
FYI, I paid $1200 for a shadow grey interior in mint condition without the front seats. And I picked it up. No carpet, steering column, steering wheel, and missing a few other small bits, like access doors and plastic plugs, had to find all that on my own. The sun visors are faded, too.