Intercooler spray solenoid????

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Scott: Most of those will work but keep in mind most look to be Propane control valves and are rated for 200 Psi so have tiny internal holes.

All depends on what pump you use and how much flow you require from the spray bar.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
IJ.;1152615 said:
Scott: Most of those will work but keep in mind most look to be Propane control valves and are rated for 200 Psi so have tiny internal holes.

All depends on what pump you use and how much flow you require from the spray bar.

why would he need a pump?? In theory wouldn't tank pressure cause flow when the solenoid valve opens??

hose from tank to valve to bar/directional head?? and a switch in cab to activate the solenoid-and if your really fancy a gauge to it to read bottle psi:aigo:

i'd just be sure that all components are rate above the working pressure of what psi those tanks hold.

85celicasupra

spokane supra owner
Mar 9, 2008
spokane,wa
forums.celicasupra.com
Its tough cause none of those solenoids say what psi they are good for.

Most paintball tanks have a 700 or 800 psi rupture disk (so if it exceeds that much it will break and just leak instead of explode the tank)

I know all my lines will work, i just need a solenoid...right now it is my missing link.
And im not looking to spend 100 for a Nos, nx, or other brand where your paying for the name cause i am doing it budget...
Ill keep looking, or contact that site about those 'noids.

85celicasupra

spokane supra owner
Mar 9, 2008
spokane,wa
forums.celicasupra.com
yup anywhere that does paintball will fill paintball tanks...i can actually fill my own cause i have a 30 pound c02 tank with fill station.
I may have found my way around it tho. They make adjustable regulators for tanks that i can get cheap. Ill update this with what i do.