Installed new dp, now I hit boost cut.

sushi

Sep 21, 2008
Pottstown, PA
Nick M;1162271 said:
You didn't say there was a problem.

See Suprasport about a larger airflow meter and the correct injectors to remove fuel cut. If you plan on a big build, find a different way.

Right... fuel cut ain't no thang. I already own a LIPP AFM. I'm saving for 550s and an AFC right now. I also have a walboro 255 with a drilled out J-tube so that should put me a bit more on the rich side. I also have a wideband and bung in install, I just haven't done it yet.

Last edited:

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
sushi;1162413 said:
Right... fuel cut ain't no thang. I already own a LIPP AFM. I'm saving for 550s and an AFC right now. I also have a walboro 255 with a drilled out J-tube so that should put me a bit more on the rich side. I also have a wideband and bung in install, I just haven't done it yet.
just my .02, but you shouldn't be doing WOT runs with the Lex AFM and stock injectors, no SAFC, and no way to even monitor where your A/Fr's are. There was a big thread on this where someone tested just using the Lexus AFM and a wideband, they leaned out pretty good without tuning the SAFC.

Remember, using the Lex AFM your already going to be bumping up the fuel cut a tad becuase the stock fuel cut is around 1400hz( i believe) and it will take longer to reach that with the bigger area inside

sushi

Sep 21, 2008
Pottstown, PA
x87SUPRA87x;1162442 said:
just my .02, but you shouldn't be doing WOT runs with the Lex AFM and stock injectors, no SAFC, and no way to even monitor where your A/Fr's are. There was a big thread on this where someone tested just using the Lexus AFM and a wideband, they leaned out pretty good without tuning the SAFC.

Remember, using the Lex AFM your already going to be bumping up the fuel cut a tad becuase the stock fuel cut is around 1400hz( i believe) and it will take longer to reach that with the bigger area inside

Lex AFM isn't installed... I am saving for 550s and an AFC before it's installed...