:::INDY 2009 MEET::: (Indy2K9)

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
...er... fiddled with the round things on the front of the big aluminum thing I stuck on top of the iron thing underneath... and made the little lines on the circles inside not match quite the same way... fired it... and spent a few dozen miles for a little twisting of the knobs and push of some buttons until I saw the planets align and my vision cleared with the future of a pinpoint in my forward horizon... hit the scramble boost controller trigger mid-third from around one atmosphere of pressure and jumped to about eighteen pounds as the audible alarm went off and drove it like an Imperial Cruiser were on my ass and I just set a course for Alderaan...

...uh... let's just say I WILL be putting it on the dyno...;)

-crisp

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
crisp;1307682 said:
...er... fiddled with the round things on the front of the big aluminum thing I stuck on top of the iron thing underneath... and made the little lines on the circles inside not match quite the same way... fired it... and spent a few dozen miles for a little twisting of the knobs and push of some buttons until I saw the planets align and my vision cleared with the future of a pinpoint in my forward horizon... hit the scramble boost controller trigger mid-third from around one atmosphere of pressure and jumped to about eighteen pounds as the audible alarm went off and drove it like an Imperial Cruiser were on my ass and I just set a course for Alderaan...

...uh... let's just say I WILL be putting it on the dyno...;)

-crisp

hahaha i like that hahaha :biglaugh:

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
ZoomZoomZoom;1307611 said:
Okay guys, whats going on Friday night before WW? Last year we had bad chinese buffet. I didn't see anything posted about plans for Friday. I'm driving up Friday afternoon. If there's going to be an impromptu get-together Friday, lemme know!

Looks like I'll be the only one coming in from central ky - Lord willing and the headgasket holds!

yea we will all prolly meet up friday night for all of those who come friday... prolly go eat and cruise....

OH and anyone who needs a place to stay i have floor space at my house right off of the interstate.... and im sure other indy supra owners wouldnt mind helping out and offering floor space

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
ZoomZoomZoom;1307611 said:
Looks like I'll be the only one coming in from central ky - Lord willing and the headgasket holds!

What-What-WHAT?!?! :aigo:

I hope I'm just understanding that as regular ol' Central KY, and not speaking on behalf of the other regulars (Chris, Dave, Steve, Kurt, etc). :icon_conf

Tracy - We'll probably get together Friday night as I believe a few of us will be going out for dinner somewhere...and, likely "cruising" on the Southside of Indy.
Dependant on weather, of course.

Likely a Steakhouse of some sort...Not really planned.
We can play it by ear...I have your number though, for anything comes up at the last minute! :)

Jeff

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
I will be coming in Friday night with family in tow, depends on when I get out of work.

Jeff I have you number, I will give you a ring when I get into town. I will be staying at the super 8 on Bixller rd on the south side. Cya then.:biglaugh:

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
Boost Lee;1307445 said:
Oh, You'll see a lot of us there!

Good grief, What is it with all the Supra brothers around here? :biglaugh:

Are both of you going to be in your own Supra's, or riding together?
Do either of you plan to dyno?

Just in case you didn't catch it, We're meeting up at the Kroger parking lot off of S. East St. (US.31) off of I-465. (For Details, see Original Post).

Jeff

brother has 1jz fc, i have a 2jz mkiii both are being problem childs right now, so neither will be there, a group of my local freinds and my brother are active with the v8 rx7 group so thats who I will be traveling with.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Boost Lee;1307797 said:
What-What-WHAT?!?! :aigo:

I hope I'm just understanding that as regular ol' Central KY, and not speaking on behalf of the other regulars (Chris, Dave, Steve, Kurt, etc). :icon_conf

Tracy - We'll probably get together Friday night as I believe a few of us will be going out for dinner somewhere...and, likely "cruising" on the Southside of Indy.
Dependant on weather, of course.

Likely a Steakhouse of some sort...Not really planned.
We can play it by ear...I have your number though, for anything comes up at the last minute! :)

Jeff

I said "Central" Kentucky. That does not include Louisville or Covington ! I'm talking Lexington and the little communities surrounding it. Last I heard Allen wasn't going. Too bad, both his cars are very nice.

So, are you bringing a supra this year Jeff?? ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
ZoomZoomZoom;1308627 said:
So, are you bringing a supra this year Jeff?? ;)

Kentucky is a short state...So to me, Northern to Southern is all the same.
:biglaugh:

And, I *REALLY* hope I'll be coming in my Supra this year.
I surely plan to. I actually JUST got the motor back together today officially.
Everything is checking out okay...But, 8 months in ownership,
And it's hardly made its way out of the garage. Wish me luck the next couple of days....:)

***********TEASER VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS COMING TO INDY**********

Enjoy. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1DecjqZYE&feature=channel_page

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
Boost Lee;1309529 said:

And it's hardly made its way out of the garage. Wish me luck the next couple of days....:)

All i can say is wow.
Hopefully I will be in the teaser for next years meet. gotta get it Done
damn RK

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Boost Lee;1309529 said:

The video was great - however to make it more realistic there should've been a shot at the beginning of the red car's owner checking all the fluids before taking off :biglaugh:

I'll be bringing a camera Jeff - I need to see that sup in person! Don't be bringing someone else's car! ;)

Well, I hope that my car makes it up there. It could be the nicest supra you've ever seen on a tow truck :3d_frown: I've been having some strange engine issues and I hope to get some opinions while I am up there. Could be ECU because the problems are intermittent.

What ever happened to the videos for Indy2k8 and kyana 2008?

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
ZoomZoomZoom;1309754 said:
The video was great - however to make it more realistic there should've been a shot at the beginning of the red car's owner checking all the fluids before taking off :biglaugh:

I'll be bringing a camera Jeff - I need to see that sup in person! Don't be bringing someone else's car! ;)

Well, I hope that my car makes it up there. It could be the nicest supra you've ever seen on a tow truck :3d_frown: I've been having some strange engine issues and I hope to get some opinions while I am up there. Could be ECU because the problems are intermittent.

What ever happened to the videos for Indy2k8 and kyana 2008?

Heres the vids I made from last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdgGbqt5sMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlkhJOrgF8A&feature=related

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
ZoomZoomZoom;1309754 said:
I've been having some strange engine issues and I hope to get some opinions while I am up there. Could be ECU because the problems are intermittent.

I have a 5speed 7mgte ecu for sale, link is in my sig