Indiana Supra Club/INDY2K10 PROMO Videos

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
IJ.;1500436 said:
Did you ever repost the trailer with no musak??

I'll throw up a version with no music just for you. :naughty:

Bri7man;1500442 said:
Didn't like the music.. made the trailer seem trashy to me.

Just giving my honest opinion..

Hopefully there's some sick drifts in it.

Tired of movies with highway drags when you can't see shit, don't know whose running what and what does it matter anyways it's supra vs supra.

Looking forward!!! :biglaugh:

I respect your opinion. But you aren't going to find any 4000RPM stalled 2J Supra's,
700RWHP 2JZ 240's or 500HP piggy 7M MK3's drifting from here. ;)
The dark highway scene was not Supra vs Supra, if you really had to know.
Thank you, though.

suprahero;1500520 said:
Jeff, I'll see what I can do about staying sunday. I'd rather not have to leave out so soon, but that's one more night of hotel and feeding the girls and myself. Maybe it will all work out and we can stay though.

I sure hope you guys are able to stay Sunday. If not, I can't attest differently,
that's a lot of driving/expense on your part so I'll be grateful for you to make it Fri/Sat. :)

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
That meet looked like fun... lol I was suppose to be comin down also but the 2 supras that where comin from ohio already was full :(

Maybe this year tho... :)

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
Boost Lee;1500544 said:
I respect your opinion. But you aren't going to find any 4000RPM stalled 2J Supra's,
700RWHP 2JZ 240's or 500HP piggy 7M MK3's drifting from here. ;)
The dark highway scene was not Supra vs Supra, if you really had to know.
Thank you, though.

I couldn't tell if they were racing at first but I guess it was simply a flyby thang then, cool.

At first I thought it was a race and I didn't know what the car was that was filming.

Anyways, you can never have enough cowbell. Will be looking forward to the topless European models.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
suprahero;1499846 said:
Jeff, keep me in the know. I may try and make it up in May.

Nice video.

Granted, this was with one other guy the first time and solo the last two, but I can make it from about 5mi from the Athens exit to Columbus in 4 hours on the nose in one sitting. I think you said you were a little bit farther south than that (been a long time, don't remember) and SS is about 30 minutes from here, which would put the total drive right around 5-5.5 hours. I think Mapquest expects people to go under the speed limit sometimes. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, roll tide roll your ass on up here in May. lol

I hate when you make videos Jeff. Always makes me miss driving a Supra...

Notice I said DRIVING, not OWNING. rofl

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
quin you need to get your butt back in a supra! At least we all need to hang out in indy as soon as it gets alittle warmer....or actually alot warmer..lol :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Quinn, I've already made the trip once and it did take me about seven hours. I'm about two hours from the Alabama state line before I ever even get in to Tennessee.......plus I'll have my three most valuable posessions with me and none of them are a supra.......:biglaugh:

I'm planning on coming and I've invited George to make it up as well. He hardly ever lets me down, so I'm sure we'll find a way to make it up.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
After months of nothing I have two bites on my Cobra FS threads and a possible employment opportunity all in one night. lol

I like how last year I bought one two weeks before the meet specifically to have one for the meet and broke it two days later. I think I'm just gonna have to put one together and not even fucking LOOK AT IT until the morning of the meet.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Boost Lee;1500165 said:
Thank you. What can I say, we like to get down and play around. :biglaugh:

shit I wish we had more of that out here.Altho last supra meet in April was a good turen out and a good amout of videos

As for music selection, if you go back and look through the many of videos I've posted (or have on my YouTube page),
You'll find metal, 80's hair bands, hip hop, techno and anything in between.

So... I don't expect it to be satisfactory to every person, every time. ;)

Very sweet

Jeff

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Quin;1502666 said:
I think I'm just gonna have to put one together and not even fucking LOOK AT IT until the morning of the meet.

ha.... haha... hahahaha epic you do need to do this lolz ... u need halp when it comes to supras lol

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
ben42391;1504980 said:
I like the part where my car is in there............Oh wait its not lol
Nice vid

Stfu, you BHG'd and it wasn't even Jeff's fault. You can't be in the club. lol

MacDaddy_J_420

I heart SM
Sep 5, 2007
Dalton, GA
Nice video, music at the first makes me want to break out the glow stick a little.

suprafanatic - what wheels were you running in the rear on your car in the video?

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I think Jeff (Boost Lee) is the only one that knows. Some random old school JDM wheels that were on one of my cars when I bought it.