IMV Films- "The Vice of Bad Folks"

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Mk3runner said:
ahh you no fun.. so some support and buy the dvd.

I'd show support if I liked it. I though it was just dumb. I'll stick to Mischief. Although the last Mischief was terrrible.

I'm not amused by guys going around and fucking with public traffic. I would have driven into the motorcyclists just spinning in the intersection.

The other IMV films I'd seen had more CARS in them. This was about the local traffic cops? :dunno:

Kinda dumb. :3d_frown:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Guys this is just one of the films, and it is strictly directed at cops here in Alachua County. Check out Lunatics Update and Joe's GTTT videos. And if you guys have not seen Vehicular Lunatics I guarantee it will satisfy you way more than Mischeif.

Sorry but Mischeif is just a bunch of compiled decent car stunts and racing, and mostly they do a lot of Gumball stuff which gets boring and just mainly dumb car stunts (IMHO). Vehicular Lunatics has mostly street cars and good footage with commentary that really sets IMV Films apart from all other car film companies. VL includes drag, rally, street racing, Supra meets, local drives, drifting, and crazy shit that is actually entertaining. Just read the reviews on the link below.

http://imvfilms.com/vl.php

And I really encourage and think that a lot of you Supra owners could appreciate their films and definatley the video. Well worth the buy if your into good quality car films.