IMV Films- "The Vice of Bad Folks"

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
The whole victim thing they are trying for is bullshit though, here's an idea those are traffic cops key word being "traffic", its easy to say well they got nothing better to do, lol they are traffic enforcement, detectives handle robbery and homicide, narcs handle drugs, what do traffic cops handle, lol. Face it everyone breaks traffic laws but these fuckers are obvious about it, so when they get caught it shouldn't be a big shock, and Mr. Cobra is a local so Id bet if its anything like here they got pics of his car and plate all through that departments traffic division, so it's considered harrassment by some and monitoring known automotive criminals too others, I speed and I've street raced but ya know when I get tickets I get annoyed but at the end of the day I did break the law, and I do pay for it.

Another reason he may be getting followed could have something to do with running from the police, which is retarded, 9 times out of 10 you get caught either at the time or later when they come to your house. When you run in most states it becomes a felony and I'm sorry but a 500 dollar fine or 6 months to 3 years in jail IDK which one is worse but I'd bet it's not the ticket LOL.

Neat shit they do and all but they really are disturbed individuals with not much maturity, what happens if a good driver loses a tire at 160mph on an interstate?........same thing that happens to a shitty driver when he blows a tire at 70 except much worse due to the speed difference. We don't have any tracks near Cape except a shitastic 1/8 mile strip 45 miles south of us and a nice 1/4 mile strip and 1/2 mile oval about 120 miles north in stl. Yet we don't have a huge racing problem here, and we don't get as much harrassment from the police, occasionally they follow us and run us and if we are in a big group in a parking lot then they will watch us and sometimes break us up, WHY? well I'm guessing it's thier job.

I am going to be a police officer in a couple years and I'm sure everyone will act a lot like these guys, the difference is judgement, there are lots of bad cops, good cops, asshole cops, just like there are a lot of good, bad and dumbass people out there, DEAL WITH IT!!!!

END OF RANT. FLAME ON

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
LOL - badass. Someone needs to explain to me how I am able to cruise all around G'ville here DAILY and never run into any of this! :D

I gotta say, though - ASO never gave me problems in the Supra, but GPD would follow me around ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Used to seriously piss me off. I would be followed from University Ave, damn near to the mall. I even double backed to 8th, up to 34th, and did a big loop back to University, with 2 GPD just hanging back about 3 cars. It was seriously ridiculous!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Interesting video. I understand their point but their solution is a bit excessive for my tastes. Proving a point is one thing, putting the general public, who have no desire to be involved, at risk is another. Plane and simple fact is things do go wrong, and when your being as reckless as they are when it finally does go wrong , the outcome is usually very, very messy. And there will come a time when the guy who thinks he understands the situation around him and runs a red light meets the other guy who also thinks he understands the situation around him and also runs the light. when that time comes it will be a very bad day for both.

It has been my experience that everybody thinks that the are gods gift to driving. That they can handle any and all situations until they are actually put in them. It's a sad awakening for many. Out of everybody only a very few really are incredible drivers, and I have found that usually those drivers are not out there pulling off reckless things to prove it. They don't need to.

I'm all for raising a little hell every now and then. And I don't believe that every cop has my best interests at heart, or is above harassing me a little when he is board and has nothing to do. But what they did in this video was simply excessive, immature, and counterproductive. They were just trying to generate a valid excuse for for causing mayhem.

Just my opinion on the subject, take is as you will.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Wills7MGTE said:
The whole victim thing they are trying for is bullshit though, here's an idea those are traffic cops key word being "traffic", its easy to say well they got nothing better to do, lol they are traffic enforcement, detectives handle robbery and homicide, narcs handle drugs, what do traffic cops handle, lol. Face it everyone breaks traffic laws but these fuckers are obvious about it, so when they get caught it shouldn't be a big shock, and Mr. Cobra is a local so Id bet if its anything like here they got pics of his car and plate all through that departments traffic division, so it's considered harrassment by some and monitoring known automotive criminals too others, I speed and I've street raced but ya know when I get tickets I get annoyed but at the end of the day I did break the law, and I do pay for it.

Another reason he may be getting followed could have something to do with running from the police, which is retarded, 9 times out of 10 you get caught either at the time or later when they come to your house. When you run in most states it becomes a felony and I'm sorry but a 500 dollar fine or 6 months to 3 years in jail IDK which one is worse but I'd bet it's not the ticket LOL.

Neat shit they do and all but they really are disturbed individuals with not much maturity, what happens if a good driver loses a tire at 160mph on an interstate?........same thing that happens to a shitty driver when he blows a tire at 70 except much worse due to the speed difference. We don't have any tracks near Cape except a shitastic 1/8 mile strip 45 miles south of us and a nice 1/4 mile strip and 1/2 mile oval about 120 miles north in stl. Yet we don't have a huge racing problem here, and we don't get as much harrassment from the police, occasionally they follow us and run us and if we are in a big group in a parking lot then they will watch us and sometimes break us up, WHY? well I'm guessing it's thier job.

I am going to be a police officer in a couple years and I'm sure everyone will act a lot like these guys, the difference is judgement, there are lots of bad cops, good cops, asshole cops, just like there are a lot of good, bad and dumbass people out there, DEAL WITH IT!!!!

END OF RANT. FLAME ON

I see some of your points but the thing is you just don't know how bad it is down here. Did you see the video when they were cruising around doing nothing in town but being followed by numerous TC's? Or when they were just in a parking lot, WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND GOT BROKEN UP. I bet your think we go do crazy shit more than often, but the thing is, the only action down here goes down about 1-2 a month.

And we are not saying the cops harass us when we are doing 170mph :biglaugh: and run from them, or doing crazy bike stunts in traffic, but when we are followed and given bullshit tickets which you don't see because we have imports. Loud exhaust, 5 OVER!, random searchs, as well as not telling you anything whi:biglaugh: ch was also shown in the video.

Also Steve Oelrich is an asshole, he tried to take away radar detectors, which you know is only useful for more tickets and more new Crown Vics!!! but hey he can play it off as "more safety". Luckily the law was not passed. Also, although his son was killed in a drunken accident in Mexico he still uses his traffic safety in speeding tickets, exhaust, etc. random b.s. Intead of getting the harmful subjects. Drunk drivers kill so many people everywhere, and S.R. has killed not one in our city and is only responsible for 0.21 deaths in the US including all car related deaths!!! Also a sheriff that was running but did not win this year said this "Imports with modified mufflers will be ticketed, but cars with big motors like Mustangs, and Harley's will not because that's the way they sound.......luckily he didn't win.

OVERALL: Its different down here, and the TC's harass! As Doward mentioned his experience as well.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Dirgle said:
Interesting video. I understand their point but their solution is a bit excessive for my tastes. Proving a point is one thing, putting the general public, who have no desire to be involved, at risk is another. Plane and simple fact is things do go wrong, and when your being as reckless as they are when it finally does go wrong , the outcome is usually very, very messy. And there will come a time when the guy who thinks he understands the situation around him and runs a red light meets the other guy who also thinks he understands the situation around him and also runs the light. when that time comes it will be a very bad day for both.

It has been my experience that everybody thinks that the are gods gift to driving. That they can handle any and all situations until they are actually put in them. It's a sad awakening for many. Out of everybody only a very few really are incredible drivers, and I have found that usually those drivers are not out there pulling off reckless things to prove it. They don't need to.

I'm all for raising a little hell every now and then. And I don't believe that every cop has my best interests at heart, or is above harassing me a little when he is board and has nothing to do. But what they did in this video was simply excessive, immature, and counterproductive. They were just trying to generate a valid excuse for for causing mayhem.

Just my opinion on the subject, take is as you will.

Ok if this is concerning the bike stunts, yes they are crazy and know they are risking their lives but did you notice although they were being crazy they started their stunts right as the light changed so drivers MUST SEE THEM. As far as the cars, there were never any cars at risk in this video, the racing was on a deserted road, the 170mph pull was deserted except the other side of the road, and the drifting was by professionals.

This is not just some stunt to cause mayhem. You do not see the real mayhem we cause that isn't on video. Take it as crazy but if you lived down here you'd be right with us.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Mk3runner said:
I'm actually buying this dvd right now... I like bad influences!

I'm sure you will like these movies it is very different from your usual "racing" video. It actually has a plot, clever editing, and lots of diverse lunacy. Most racing dvd's just have strictly SR, maybe a car show and some sort of car beating. This dvd has rally, SR, car meets, car shows etc. etc. etc. And mainly this dvd has commentary, it is what really sets it apart and makes it great.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
high psi 1jz said:
Ok if this is concerning the bike stunts, yes they are crazy and know they are risking their lives but did you notice although they were being crazy they started their stunts right as the light changed so drivers MUST SEE THEM. As far as the cars, there were never any cars at risk in this video, the racing was on a deserted road, the 170mph pull was deserted except the other side of the road, and the drifting was by professionals.

This is not just some stunt to cause mayhem. You do not see the real mayhem we cause that isn't on video. Take it as crazy but if you lived down here you'd be right with us.

Actually the roads that I saw in the video were not deserted. And assuming a driver MUST SEE YOU is a very dangerous assumption. I see to many people yapping on their cells, munching on a burger putting makeup/shaving and digging for a cd to have even a remote idea what is going on out side there car, this is most prevaliant at a stop light. they wait for it to turn green and go, most people never look to see where other cars are they just book it out there because they think they have the right to be there and nobody else will be.

I do actually understand how bad it is. I lived up in Jacksonville for a little while. And yes it is stupid redicilous, to the point that something MUST be done. The Traffic cops managed to piss me off on several osasions because they were sticking there business where it didn't belong. And pissing me off is not an easy task. And my first reaction was to go out and do the exact opposite of the thing they said I was doing but wasn't in reality, just to spite them. But those actions are counterproductive and help nobody.

And I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what kind of mayhem goes on down there when the camera is really off. I lost my license for a very long time because of said mayhem when I was younger. I've also learned the disaster that one bad day can bring. Remember that the only thing that is bullet proof is the vest, not the kid wearing it.

While it's not my place to tell you not to do stuff like that, that would be very hypocritical on my part, I can't condone those actions either. But I will tell you this, there will be an event at some point in your life that you will look back and wonder if it was really worth it. Hopefully you or your friends won't be the ones that lost the most when that event happens.

Take it as you will. The events on that dvd are interesting but a bit excessive in my opinion.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I see, the video was dangerous but all in good fun, and the look on Oelrich's face when he eventually sees it lol. But to let you know, the member of this car club are most over 30 years old, been driving for many years learning the "limit", I guess that's why they've only had tickets and no wrecks or injuries, you'll just have to trust they know what they're doing which they do.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Doward said:
LOL - badass. Someone needs to explain to me how I am able to cruise all around G'ville here DAILY and never run into any of this! :D

I gotta say, though - ASO never gave me problems in the Supra, but GPD would follow me around ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Used to seriously piss me off. I would be followed from University Ave, damn near to the mall. I even double backed to 8th, up to 34th, and did a big loop back to University, with 2 GPD just hanging back about 3 cars. It was seriously ridiculous!

Ah yes, someone can testify the harassment of the dreaded TRAFFIC COPS!

FTC!*

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Tell ya who I 'd harrass honestly, those rich ass mid age woem ni nthier gas guzzling SUV's who can't drive worth a damn but still go 20 mph over the speed limit and pretty much any ricer who revs and burns out all over town in thier civic or neon LOL.