IMV Films- "The Vice of Bad Folks"

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
high psi 1jz said:
I'm sure you will like these movies it is very different from your usual "racing" video. It actually has a plot, clever editing, and lots of diverse lunacy. Most racing dvd's just have strictly SR, maybe a car show and some sort of car beating. This dvd has rally, SR, car meets, car shows etc. etc. etc. And mainly this dvd has commentary, it is what really sets it apart and makes it great.

thanks, can't wait to get it in the mail. I love seeing people have fun you know... too many damn butt cheek tight cops messing with people who want to have a good time. with that I'm not even gonna step in that argument that I seen happen earlier. I'm just here to get my nuts off and have a good life. so shit saying again I can't wait for this to show up in the mail.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Wills7MGTE said:
I freaking hate doughnuts and I'm a person not a pig, if that's the best you can come up with then maybe a free masters program would benefit you greatly.
considering I'm in an honours program, going into a masters, the average educated cop doesn't have much room to talk :)

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
Wills7MGTE said:
Tell ya who I 'd harrass honestly, those rich ass mid age woem ni nthier gas guzzling SUV's who can't drive worth a damn but still go 20 mph over the speed limit and pretty much any ricer who revs and burns out all over town in thier civic or neon LOL.

Wish cops would be more like that, i hate ricers always trying to race me and crazy suv driver male or female.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I swear after watching it I was like oh shit these guys are like me, tight! maybe I'll buy the rest of their dvds.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Hard to top that, and as good as they are dvd sales are hard even though they have perfect reviews nearly everywhere and all over Modified magizine, so they're more into these short films they can produce and make more, there plan is to make 1 a month in the future, just depending on the sponsers!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
shit I'll support. I mean thats why I got the dvd. coulda just gone on limewire or something to get it.

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
Police are run as a business. Nothing more. They are there to help generate revenue. That was the first thing my father in law told me about being a chief of police. They don't get raises, better gear, nicer cars, or anything else unless they are out there writing tickets and making money.
Are they out there to keep people safe, yes maybe. but at the end of the day there is no "Fighting Crime". Without it these guys would have no job.