Imports versus Domestics in May

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is a meet that sounds like a lot of fun, but we're really lacking in the horsepower range. We have to come up with some high horsepowered Imports to go up against these domestics. We'll also be racing them at Steele the next day. I hope some of you can make it out and help represent the Imports. I know I'm going to be there dynoing and racing. Here's the flyer......
http://dixiemusclecars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3209

Don't let me down. Get your cars cleaned up and lets show up and support this event. Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know it's a bit far for you Noah, but I thought I'd let you know about it anyways. See ya.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Invite all you want Patrick........with the exception of course being one Dark Shadow Gray Stang.........:evil2:

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i might be able to make. i should be able to bring my supra. i always like going to steele. i kinda want to bring my 78 celica. to see what time i could get on my 20r with a weber carb.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I just read through the entire thread over there. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun dyno to watch. I thought it was funny how FT Performance's numbers kept falling page by page. Maybe now they can throw something together that they can dyno. I'd like to make this one, but I'll have to check the schedule and funds closer to the date. My motor will be out of the car by saturday, so it'll be another meet in a family car.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd rather have you here in the Family Car than not here at all. I'll need all the moral support I can get. If you want to come up for the dyno and stay the night with us, you can. The 1/4 mile racing is the next day.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, New York is just barely out of range..........lol

Thanks for the thought though.

Scott, good luck with yours.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
ForcedTorque;1299568 said:
That's cool. I saw him posting that he went, but I didn't see any times posted.

13.8 @ 100mph. could have done alot better, but i was hitting boost cut top of second and all of third, damn cold alabama weather!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I look forward to seeing you guys there. I hope to run something in the elevens...........crosses fingers.