Import Alliance 2011 TN

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Can you let me know what exit off the parkway it is? Or better yet since I'm coming on 24 east, I know to get on Briley, but I don't go that way often so I don't know if there is a east or west or what. oh wait, I forgot that you are heading out this way to help me load and move the overhead covering.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
zSP3CTERz;1724391 said:
Hey REG I guess since were all good with the time and place..re-edit the first post with the location date and time so no one misses it :)
Got it, done!

91Supra313;1724634 said:
Can you let me know what exit off the parkway it is? Or better yet since I'm coming on 24 east, I know to get on Briley, but I don't go that way often so I don't know if there is a east or west or what. oh wait, I forgot that you are heading out this way to help me load and move the overhead covering.

I believe its exit 91A off dickerson pike.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1724634 said:

I was thinking I'm fine with coming up and grabbing stuff but I don't want to drive all the way back just to drop off the stuff as I live in nashville and not dickson.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
On the way home I will just cram it all in my Supra. I just won't have the space when we first head up there. With drinks, and some grub for the bbq ( if someone really is bringing one ). I will have to test fit everything a time or two and I might not even need ya out here to help. I can always try and shove it into a suitcase...lmao. Then toss the bars in the trunk. I will end up using some metal screws in the connections so we don't have an issue everytime the wind blows over 5mph. So if someone has a cordless drill that would be a very handy thing to bring.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Large enough for two supras to fit under it for sure.....lol. I will be assembling it once this shit stops outside. 2 days of nothing but rain. Damn river is going to flood again.

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
I've had a slight set back. Waiting on my new wiring harness to come in but it still looks like a go. I am going to try to bring a tent to get out of the heat and some steaks to grill. How many are comfirm from this sight so I can know how much food to purchase?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Yeah I agree, would be nice to know ahead of time. Also just my opinion on this one, T3rril79 if you are buying a bunch of food for people then I would make sure you collect money for it. Just a small donation per plate is a suggestion. Even if it is $1 a plate.....At least you are not completely balls in. Today I will put this overhead together and take a measurement of everything so we know how large it is and how many we can fit under it. If I can figure out how to post pics on this damn site then I will snap one of my dirty Supra under it so we can guess at how many cars can fit under it.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

T3rril79;1725369 said:
I've had a slight set back. Waiting on my new wiring harness to come in but it still looks like a go. I am going to try to bring a tent to get out of the heat and some steaks to grill. How many are comfirm from this sight so I can know how much food to purchase?

Me + 1 ( another member on here ) I think his name on here is fastrac64 or something like that.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
zSP3CTERz;1730899 said:
Hows everybodys car looking. Everybody still good to go!
Just got mine out the shop friday morning. Runs like a champ :)

Since my bank is a bunch of lazy fucks i haven't had the chance to swap the car to the new shell so yea....

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well, I need to find a way to delete the last post I had on here. The buyer fell through and now the Supra is still mine. So I am 99% sure that I WILL be going to this again. So Mario I still need a little help moving the over head stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Ok I figured out how to delete it.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So how many of us are confirmed for this.I will just keep an eye on this and as people either post to it or send me PMs then I can add them to the list.

1. 91supra313 - 2 car over head ( or tons of seating )
2. SupraMario -
3. fasttrac64 -
4. Steve_N -
5. zSP3CTERz -

Last edited:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1732881 said:
So how many of us are confirmed for this. Copy and paste below that way we know who is bringing what and who is actually coming.

1. 91supra313 - 2 car over head ( or tons of seating )

I'm going dunno what to bring.