Import Alliance 2011 TN

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
He is up the road from me in Ashland City. We are trying to get his 50 posts done so that he can start listing his parts cars. Dude has 3 of them...lol.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So I am guessing that noone from the remotely local area wants to get a small meet here at my place on Friday? I have had it posted....again, I'm cooking on the grill possibly ribs if more then John shows up...lol. I have a thread in here about it and just would like some heads up if anyone is coming. This way I know if I should set up the over head covering or not. Either shoot me an email at hks88supra@yahoo.com or give me a call asap to let me know. 931-249-5018.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm always there, been going since it was started, and yes normally there is maybe 5-10 Supras. 2 years ago, we all parked together was a nice little showing.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Thanks for the link! I will be attending for sure with or without my Supra. I will be sure to bring the Supra Banner, my Toyota Flag, and my Jap flag. Gotta rep the Supras for this huge show.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Hey Mario, where are all of us local Supras going to meet up at? I know there is a convoy coming through Clarksville here where I live and I might just jump in with them so I know where I am going. If we can get a convoy of Supras going then it would be awesome.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Seems most of you are coming from the west and south we can meet in nashville some where or at my soon to be new house. Its off a dead end and has plenty of space for cars. As long as no one acts like a douche I'm sure it would be fine. I doubt anyone of you would. My place is 2ish miles from the highway and around 30 min drive. I close on the house hopefully the 17th and the latest on the 24th of this month. Or we could all meet up at the wally world near the highway its right off briley and on the way to the super speedway.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
+1 for Wally world. I will need to stock up on my drinks there. Hey if anyone in the area that is going to this wouldn't mind giving me a hand in moving the over head covering to make a home for us there I would greatly appreciate it. There are a ton of metal poles about 2-3 ft each, and then I have a shit load of tarp for the top and sides ( if we decide to use them ). I just need one or two people or if someone is going in something other then a supra that has alot more trunk space then we do.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1723034 said:
+1 for Wally world. I will need to stock up on my drinks there. Hey if anyone in the area that is going to this wouldn't mind giving me a hand in moving the over head covering to make a home for us there I would greatly appreciate it. There are a ton of metal poles about 2-3 ft each, and then I have a shit load of tarp for the top and sides ( if we decide to use them ). I just need one or two people or if someone is going in something other then a supra that has alot more trunk space then we do.

I could bring some if needed.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
The help would be great man! As long as you don't mind running out here to Clarksville either the night before or butt crack of dawn that morning. I am off of exit 11 all the way down near the river front. Here is my cell so we can arrange something. 931-249-5018 thanks again man.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1723099 said:
The help would be great man! As long as you don't mind running out here to Clarksville either the night before or butt crack of dawn that morning. I am off of exit 11 all the way down near the river front. Here is my cell so we can arrange something. 931-249-5018 thanks again man.

I should be able to make the trip...The meet is almost a month off still, so can't say nothing will come up.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1723167 said:
There is just a ton of stuff I intend on bringing....like a cooler, the over head covering, and possibly a few other small things.

Last year I brought a tiny grill and some burgers and hotdogs. Was just a few friends, was a good time, a cover would be better than anything tbh cause the sun will kick your ass out there ><.

SupraMario;1722809 said:
Seems most of you are coming from the west and south we can meet in nashville some where or at my soon to be new house. Its off a dead end and has plenty of space for cars. As long as no one acts like a douche I'm sure it would be fine. I doubt anyone of you would. My place is 2ish miles from the highway and around 30 min drive. I close on the house hopefully the 17th and the latest on the 24th of this month. Or we could all meet up at the wally world near the highway its right off briley and on the way to the super speedway.

Walmart sounds great. What time Saturday morning would y'all want to meet there?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
zSP3CTERz;1723513 said:
Walmart sounds great. What time Saturday morning would y'all want to meet there?

Early as possible, 7:30-8am that way we can get there and have a spot for everyone.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
zSP3CTERz;1723513 said:

SupraMario;1723558 said:
Early as possible, 7:30-8am that way we can get there and have a spot for everyone.

Im game to meet up there at that time, walmart off briley not a problem.