Import Alliance 2011 TN

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Anyone attending or thinking about attending import alliance at the nashville superspeedway on july 16-17. I've been going for the past two years but there's never enough supras! More info on their website.

Edit: Since most of us have already confirmed on a pre meeting place for a small caravan for IA 2011, heres the info if anyone else would like to join in. Post if your thinking about tagging along.

Meeting place: Wal-mart off Briley Parkway
3458 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207.
Date: July 16th, Saturday Morning
Time: 7:30-8:00am

Let us know your options and if you can make that time and place.

Last edited:

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
I have a rebuilt 7M-GTE with stock internals upgraded with 550cc injectors, HKS-VPC and SAFC, ct26 60-1 trim upgrade at 16psi, spearco intercooler with custom 2 1/2in piping, and 3in downpipe/full exhaust. Just hoping theres alot more mk3's out there than the last couple of years, need to show these ricers up!

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
Dude no kidding. I heard at the Atlanta meet a few weeks ago the crowd was dominated by honda's, 240's and LS(x) douche's that stuff ls motors in imported cars. Not to put us on a pedestal but a Supra kind of stands out on it's own.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Man same here. Every meet i go to i feel far more superior than any other non supra owner out there.

Last edited:

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
zSP3CTERz;1704657 said:
Yea just wait im going to be rolling out at this next meet. Im should have my car repainted by the time if july

Sweet man i cant wait to see it and every other Mk3 out there.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
wterryinftey;1707587 said:
It's not being self centered either! We have all put in the massive amount of work it requires to be a "Proud Supra Owner" So we're just proud of ourselves, along with fellow Supra owners. It's like an unwritten bond.

Well said, I feel the exact same way. I love driving around and seeing a random mark 3 and the look on each others face as we drive by.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
If I still have mine ( as it is for sale now ) I will go. I am in Clarksville and can bring a Supra banner and a couple of flags ( japan, and toyota ) if someone has a way to hang them. I also have a large canopy that can hold 2 possibly 3 cars. Mine would go under it and I wouldn't mind if anyone else parked below it. What would be cool is if we could get 3 under there. My 7M, a 1J, and a 2J. I am trying to actually get something going local here in Clarksville at my house either on the 10th or the 17th. I have a large grill and enough parking for quite a few Supras. Let me know and I can dig all that stuff out.

91Supra313;1719986 said:
If I still have mine ( as it is for sale now ) I will go. I am in Clarksville and can bring a Supra banner and a couple of flags ( japan, and toyota ) if someone has a way to hang them. I also have a large canopy that can hold 2 possibly 3 cars. Mine would go under it and I wouldn't mind if anyone else parked below it. What would be cool is if we could get 3 under there. My 7M, a 1J, and a 2J. I am trying to actually get something going local here in Clarksville at my house either on the 10th or the 17th. I have a large grill and enough parking for quite a few Supras. Let me know and I can dig all that stuff out.

yea we all need to meet up some how and park all together..let people know MK3 are here to stay hahaaha

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
91Supra313;1719986 said:

Definately sounds like a good plan, it would awesome if everyone could meet up and park in the same area and hopefully save some spots for other mk3's.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well I'm trying to get something going local here in the Clarksville area either Friday the 10th or the 17th. Hooters this Friday with as many MK3s as we can get in there? Take over the patio eating area and stare at the scenery and eat wings.