I'm looking for some kick ass hot sauce!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
seems nothing I try is hot enough for me, so I want to know if anybody knows a good commonly sold hot sauce for me. so far I tried Tapatio, Crystals, Pico Pica.

the tapatio is the only thing that kinda kicks. I've had asian hot sauces like wasabi its good but I need a hot sauce that doesn't require chinese food to enjoy.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
its good but just doesn't fully hit the spot you know. don't get me wrong I got a fat bottle in the kitchen.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
gonna have to try that out, I have a strange need for hot sauce lol I always been like that.

added: just ordered it.

626na

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
cali
well you just found your answer" castillo habnero sauce is really spicy goes well with dorito chips lol:icon_razz

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
ever tried dave's insanity sauce? i saw a label on the back of the bottle that had a warning saying it took stains off of driveways. :aigo: lol

http://www.davesgourmet.com/

i had a bottle of it that i took to work w/me one time. a co worker and i were gonna pull a prank on who ever was stealing lunches out of the lunch room. he tried it and knew it was hot. his g/f brought him homemade tamales to work for lunch one day. he complained they weren't hot enough and asked for my hot sauce. i looked at him funny and asked if he was sure...i reminded him how hot he thought it was. he still wanted it. i handed him the bottle (of course i had to go watch too)...he put it on his lunch and mashed it in. he took that first bite and bolted for his gallon jug of water. wow could that boy chug. lol

Last edited:

626na

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
cali
Mk3runner;965948 said:
so you've tried that hot sauce as well huh, is this gonna be a bum hole burner hot sauce?!

no not bum hole burner lol but it does make your tongue numb:biglaugh:

bliars 3am isnot really a hot sauce you cant enjoy it

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I would also like to know of a decent hot sauce that has good flavor. I need to be able to taste it, along with the food it goes on, and I do not need a burnt rectum.

P.S.: I do NOT want any advice from Texans - most of you guys are morons when it comes to chili and hot sauce. Just because you can take the heat doesn't mean you know shit about flavor.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I keep this Spontaneous Combustion stuff in my fridge - but it doesn't have much of a shelf life after you open it, and there's no way a single human being could consume enough of it to use a whole bottle before it loses it's kick. At least not without killing themselves. I like hot food, but this shit is over the top...

A single drop will spice a pot of chili. 3 drops kicked the crap out of my Indian co-worker's curry to the point that I could see his face flush and sweat started beading up on his forehead - and this guy eats curry that required plastic utensils - steel just dissolves.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
There's actually a hot sauce called Rectal Rocket Fuel, but I don't know how they stack up to competitors where flavor is concerned.

www.peppers.com is a good place to look, because they have varying degrees of heat as well as several flavors. My mother-in-law had a bottle of the Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion hot sauce from there that I could not get enough of.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I can eat habineros like its nothing... well thats a lie. bout the 4th one in and a gallon of milk is my friend. I still like eating them tho. grew up around mexicans, love the home made spicy stuff.

626na

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
cali
well you cant buy it but my grandma makes the hottest mexican hot sauce!!..
if you want i could ship u a jar lol:icon_bigg

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
GrimJack;970220 said:
Virtually all the high end sauces artificially increase the strength of the habinero pepper by adding straight capsaicin.

I heard that somewhere before. Can you name a few over the counter examples? I know Tapatio has Vinger but it's hidden and listed as Acedic Acid.