im a ricer

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
i never thought it was going to happen but i bought a honda.
98 gsr

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Actually, minus the colors, I like the way that looks. Good job. Now go hit up a junk yard and pick up that driver side turn signal.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
I wouldnt mind bein seen in that at all. I bought a racer also, well kinda...

its turboed as well

GSX!!!!

everything has been rebuilt with reciepts and its pretty quick... only ricer thing it has done to it is somone (not previous owner) painted the dome lights RED!!

the cool thing I like is the EVO turbo bolts right on with NO modifications...

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
mat i hate your hood paint it and pimpinj gsx's are mother fucking hot all wheel drive and turbo is ftw just make sure to service your rear end because 1st gen dsm rear ends have a tendence to spontaniusly seize while driving so make sure its in good shape there was a big recall in the early 90's about them

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
dude,
were all ricers.. in one way or another..

what you think is rice might not be concidered to another... an vis versus...

Will

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
HellsLegion said:
Thats baller.

I would rock it.

And I would throw rocks at it.

JK thats actually a decent looking car. At least it doesn't have the usual obvoxious whale tail

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
Tanya said:
And I would throw rocks at it.

JK thats actually a decent looking car. At least it doesn't have the usual obvoxious whale tail

thanks for not tossing rocks at my beater lol, i still got the 1jz t78 lexus just didnt want to be dailly driving it since it gets about 3gpm.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
mattsmall said:
thanks for not tossing rocks at my beater lol, i still got the 1jz t78 lexus just didnt want to be dailly driving it since it gets about 3gpm.

Good find, pretty nice but I wanna see more shots and an interior shot. If theres no BIG ASS TACH in it, then Id say not bad at all, aside from paint, which is fixable.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
willfish said:
dude,
were all ricers.. in one way or another..
what you think is rice might not be concidered to another... an vis versus...
Will
except for me and like drjonez. :icon_conf
and like a shit load of others too.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
um no we all are ricers...we have a car from JAPAN...the word "ricer" came from cars from japan, they farm or eat or w/e rice cakes over there, hints the name ricer....so if you drive a car from japan, or a company from japan, such as Toyota you therefore are a ricer. It's just everyone has their own definition and we tend to call hondas, acuras and such others as ricers because theyre slow, ugly and extremely tacky.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
tea_mkIII said:
um no we all are ricers...we have a car from JAPAN...the word "ricer" came from cars from japan, they farm or eat or w/e rice cakes over there, hints the name ricer....so if you drive a car from japan, or a company from japan, such as Toyota you therefore are a ricer. It's just everyone has their own definition and we tend to call hondas, acuras and such others as ricers because theyre slow, ugly and extremely tacky.
no, a ricer is defined as
Urban Dictionary said:
A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.
Why do you think they call the supra japanese muscle? and why do you think there is american rice?
OEM 1987 rice? dont think so. i don't define ricer with honda. Most times then not they are, but something like a boosted GSR Teg, or S2K, is most definitely not rice. not all hondas are ugly, tacky or slow, so +1 for me.
-Thomas

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
cryo...thats from urban dictionary man....that cant even be counted, where do u think the word "ricer" originially came from?

lol u bastard:) noo but see thats YOUR definition cryo, see what im saying? You dont define it that way but some people do. Like my friends here, liek to race beemers and such, they look at anything honda, acura, toyota...even my supra as trash, rice, pieces of shit w/e u want to call it...it all depends on YOUR definition of the word...so +1 for me as well

Last edited: