If i lose to another f*ckin honda civic...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
HellsLegion said:
So what if it makes 30 more horsepower. It makes like 90 more ft pounds of torque. You people and your horsepower need tog et your heads out of your asses and see what really makes a difference.

Go look up Toruqe in the dictionary.

BTW. I took another civic this morning. Owned
Power to Weight rules!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
^IJ knows what's going on.

90tq isn't going to make up for a 1300lb weight difference. I've bagged a few stock GTE mk3's for fuck's sake.

Not every civic is driven by a moron who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Last edited:

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
00Si87Supra said:
I know this is my first post but I thought I'd take up for the civic's...I have a 2000 SI, stock as can be except for I/H/E. I've beat every NA MKIII that's messed with me..From a stop and a roll. Now it gets fiffy with STOCK turbo MKIII's. When my friend had my 88, He would beat me from a stop, but he wouldn't leave me from a roll..That all changed when he died in a wreck. I bought the car and within two weeks I got tired of the stock boost pressure. Upped it to ten and well lets just say I had the fastest MKIII in Lafayette until a 1JZ appeared.

200hp go cart vs 200hp tank hmm no shit

although, did this race go over 30mph? if so i call major internets bs.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I stoped racing civics I too was tired of loosing as well. Now I race UPS trucks!!! Most of the time I win.........................lol

Ya for NA!!!!!!

00Si87Supra

Aug 4, 2006
Lafayette Louisiana
What are you calling bs? A 160 hp Civic beat a NA? Not so much bull when it has an awesome powerband for it's weight..Now the turbo beat me off the line. At 60 mph, I was right there in the powerband. Being in the city shutting down at 90 mph and having my front bumper next to the door, is pretty good for a stock Si vs stock turbo mkiii

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
da89soup said:
I stoped racing civics I too was tired of loosing as well. Now I race UPS trucks!!! Most of the time I win.........................lol

Ya for NA!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

... the other day I raced my wife in her chrysler minivan (fully loaded with food for a picnic). We went from a 15mph roll. I gave it everything I had, each shift produced a tire chirp :biglaugh: . All this time my wife was right next to me...:icon_evil Nearing the top of third finally, I start to very slowly inch away from her.

Saddest day of my life. Couldn't even beat a minivan.... :nono:
When I raced other Hondas, I was just as fast or faster then some, but damn, a minivan.... Thank God this EF hatch with a 95 SI motor swap gets 40mpg, otherwise it would have been long gone... :biglaugh:

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
da89soup said:

Ya for NA!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

... the other day I raced my wife in her chrysler minivan (fully loaded with food for a picnic). We went from a 15mph roll. I gave it everything I had, each shift produced a tire chirp :biglaugh: . All this time my wife was right next to me...:icon_evil Nearing the top of third finally, I start to very slowly inch away from her.

Saddest day of my life. Couldn't even beat a minivan.... :nono:
When I raced other Hondas, I was just as fast or faster then some, but damn, a minivan.... Thank God this EF hatch with a 95 SI motor swap gets 40mpg, otherwise it would have been long gone... :biglaugh:

DEFIANT 7M

101MM stroke of INSANITY!
Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
A well built Accord(what do you get when you cross a F22 with a H22= a G22) can hurt you too. I built one for my brother 200whp in a light car is a nasty weapon! Back on topic get your ride right and set the record straight....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
the hondas aren't what you need to worry about anymore. it's the turbo'd scion tc's. a friend of mine has one. it's a quick little SOB. (not as quick as my car, yet) but quick none-the-less!

-shaeff