I swear to toyota i found supra heaven!

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
This is only about 30 minutes from where I go to school, thread name made me want to take a trip out there till I saw the pictures.

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
rtrdpenguin;1671242 said:
http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/2194565964.html

I've seen more at someone's farm in Kentucky. In better shape too.

You talkin about Mike's place (too_stand on here)? He doesn't have that many anymore. I was just there the other day. BTW, to the OP, Supra heaven would not be a bone yard of half-parted cars, but a climate controlled warehouse full of mint condition examples. Just sayin'...

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
IJ.;1672047 said:
It's no worse than the front seat ticket I have had to the last 6+ years of Supra Disasters right here on Supra Mania....:nono:

Indeed, there was a certain Aussie that seemed to add to the carnage on a daily basis.. Well, after a while he got old and decided to build a shed instead. Now, Matlock, fine cigars, raising wallabies, and sitting in rocking chairs, are his forte.

Amazing how things change ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dylan JZ;1672048 said:
Indeed, there was a certain Aussie that seemed to add to the carnage on a daily basis.. Well, after a while he got old and decided to build a shed instead. Now, Matlock, fine cigars, raising wallabies, and sitting in rocking chairs, are his forte.

Amazing how things change ;)

LOL I was talking about the disasters that never saw the light of day or ran :p
(probably a good 80% of "builds" started here)

Mine at least ran and ran hard before each "upgrade" until it's demise..

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
at least there are parts available? I know its sad guys but unless all of us plan on taking 2 supra's home and starting 2 new rebuild/resto. projects all we can do is Ask about shipping.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
The place is the total opposite of the title lol. If I were a Picker, that place would be JACKPOT. I'd tear into so much 89+ parts, interior, body parts, harness, etc. Damn!

moonburn

Dec 26, 2010
OH
Damn. I was gonna check him out over the 4 day next weekend too... Though I should really stop buying parts and start putting them on the car now, lol.

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
finally went out there and it was a epic fail.everything was retarded over priced i feel ashamed for even posting this bullshit.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
No real suprise there, nutters like this think everything they own is worth a mill no matter that it's been sitting out in the weather for the last 10 years...
(I have one of these tards as a neighbour)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
IJ.;1672047 said:
It's no worse than the front seat ticket I have had to the last 6+ years of Supra Disasters right here on Supra Mania....:nono:

The internet has made me more cynical than I really am. It has been entertaining. Thanks Al.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Hey, maybe he'll have his place repo'd by the IRS or he'll just flat up keel over and everything will go up for public auction. Just let us know when that happens so we don't miss it.