I need this 3 piece wing in order to live

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
I'm planning on repainting my Supra since the paint is looking pretty sorry these days. This is a good opportunity to get a slick new wing aswell. I've been leering around the internet and came across a now discontinued GReddy wing under the name "Gracer" for the Mark III Supra. But I can't find any for sale, just some old pictures of them. I tried eBay and google, but nothing. If anyone can assist me in finding a replica or sell me their used one, I would forever be in your debt.

I'm sure there are hundreds of these wings in Japan, I wish I could just go there and pick one up...

5fe3ca3e.jpg

3508a1df.jpg

grac70fr.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
That's an awesome wing. I'd like one as well. That's a very rare and unreplicated wing. There is one member that has it.

Basically the Gracer wing is just the middle piece. The side pieces are part of the OEM 3 piece wing.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
sorry you can't have his current wing, just the center piece ;)

I've always liked that wing, it's a trust piece, I think, but I wouldn't be able to put it on a car unless I had 2 others without it... it's just SO HUGE

I found one back in '07, but didn't have the money... it was pretty pricey, and shipping woulda been a bitch too

I found it on some japanese auction site... beats the hell outa me, how or where I found it though.

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
I know a guy in Japan who sources parts like these, EP Importers is their name. If you have a fb you can add them and message them about it, otherwise if you're serious about it I can ask them to look. They're really laid back and do great work. The shipping isn't too bad either, its done through my old work and the discount is stellar.

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
Yes, a member has messaged me saying he has a few originals and a mold so he can replicate the wing in any material. I'll keep you all posted on these riveting events.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
rodel;1909026 said:
That's an awesome wing. I'd like one as well. That's a very rare and unreplicated wing. There is one member that has it.

Basically the Gracer wing is just the middle piece. The side pieces are part of the OEM 3 piece wing.
...and I almost bought it from him when he was selling it, but I had already bought the Regulus. Speaking of which, I kinda wonder how the Reg or Kaminari side pieces would look with this?

Sam;1909047 said:
Yes, a member has messaged me saying he has a few originals and a mold so he can replicate the wing in any material. I'll keep you all posted on these riveting events.
You know... I'm not even sure I'll ever do another Mk3 after the widebody, but I wouldn't mind having a replica of this wing. Just in case. :p

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
te72;1909276 said:
...and I almost bought it from him when he was selling it, but I had already bought the Regulus. Speaking of which, I kinda wonder how the Reg or Kaminari side pieces would look with this?

You know... I'm not even sure I'll ever do another Mk3 after the widebody, but I wouldn't mind having a replica of this wing. Just in case. :p

I offered to but it...but I was too late.

Sam;1909047 said:

Not only does he have a few originals...he has a mold as well? Interesting. Keep us updated.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
look on yahoo action japan.it may take awhile for one to show but that's a good place to look.There was a silver car in N.J. with it but i haven't seen it for a few years now.

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
rodel;1909290 said:
Not only does he have a few originals...he has a mold as well? Interesting. Keep us updated.

Yeah, it was projectsupra who messaged me. I see that he was online today, but never replied back! I'm going into cold sweats from anxiety waiting for him to get back to me. Hopefully he will soon.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Would you consider making some? Do you have pictures of your replica installed on your car?

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
projectsupra;1910112 said:
Just so there is no confusion, I said I have HAD a few originals over the years. Currently I only have my mold of an original.
Should dust it off and make a few reasonably priced (to make it worth your time) replicas. ;)

Zrain25;1910391 said:
Looks like the old superbird wings...to big for our cars It doesn't look right. But it's ur car not mine
See, this is why I laugh when domestic guys give anybody crap for the size of their wing. DODGE STARTED IT! :rofl: