I just found the funniest Supra vs Comparison article

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The Catalina was blue..........therefore it should win everytime. It also only costs .24 per pound...............:biglaugh:

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
This excerpt from that article put me on the floor... LOL

"Both cars show considerable body roll in tight corners, though here at turn 4 at the Laguna Hills test facility the Supra is going three times as fast as the Catalina."

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
We subjected them to our usual procedures; acceleration, braking, cornering, slalom, skidpad, etc. The Supra dominated in acceleration, braking, cornering, slalom, skidpad, etc

haha :D

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
ROFL!!!
Best review ever!!!!!!

"The Supra's speed, agility, high performance, and it's superb high speed feel proved to be its biggest downfall. Upon the open freeway, staffers would find themselves screaming at the traffic, since it prevented them from using the Supra's great capabilities."

QFT!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
We had the fortunate occurence of helping a staffer's friend move from Newport Beach to Corona, about an hour's drive. After driving two round trips with the Supra jam-packed full of clothes and other miscellaneous stuff, we turned to the Catalina to finish the job. In the last trip, we moved a stereo, big screen television, a nighstand, a futon, 3 bicycles, 1 motorcycle, a Miata, and a refrigerator in the Catalina. We had a great feeling of joy and pride in driving the Catalina at it's finest down "The 55" into the mountains (at 8mph in traffic, of course.)

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
:rofl: @ this article

Our staffer is happy to report that the Catalina fits well on a flat bed tow truck, and even better behind a regular chain tow truck. We found the Supra did an excellent job of transporting the Catalina's driver behind the tow truck to the repair shop. AAA could not have been more helpful, though we scorn their policy of only permitting three free tows per year.

:rofl: :rofl:

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I love this article. My boss is a big time classic car freak and his wife is constantly nagging him to get her a MKIII, perhaps this will finally help him win the argument.

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Jaguar_5 said:
ROFL!!!
Best review ever!!!!!!

"The Supra's speed, agility, high performance, and it's superb high speed feel proved to be its biggest downfall. Upon the open freeway, staffers would find themselves screaming at the traffic, since it prevented them from using the Supra's great capabilities."

QFT!

What you said was funny and that part made me laugh. I was going to quote it but you bet me to it. But this is funny too... Well to me it is....

"One staffer actually gouged one of his own eyes out while driving"

"Braking
70-0 mph..... Thanks to the airbag, you never have to worry about "braking" "

yeah i know im wierd in the head.. lol