I hate to say it but I like this exhaust that I made

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
No need in less he wants to piss off every one that lives on his street but it flows very well. And I got a video of it last night

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
That genuinely looks beautiful man.

Dont mean to piss in your cheerios, but you know Magnaflow mufflers arent directional, right? There isnt a certain way they have to flow, so you couldve had the single in twin out on the same side

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Orion ZyGarian;1865286 said:
That genuinely looks beautiful man.

Dont mean to piss in your cheerios, but you know Magnaflow mufflers arent directional, right? There isnt a certain way they have to flow, so you couldve had the single in twin out on the same side

not in this case since it has duel out lets ... but yes I do know you can pretty much run them any way as long as there straight though type

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yes but if ran it 2.5 in and one 2.5 out and 3 out that be some wacky ass shit going on and over all be a big pile of piss

but if was to run dule 2.5 in and one 3 inc out then it would work fine if I had a v8 or v6

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
NashMan;1865769 said:
yes but if ran it 2.5 in and one 2.5 out and 3 out that be some wacky ass shit going on and over all be a big pile of piss

but if was to run dule 2.5 in and one 3 inc out then it would work fine if I had a v8 or v6

What..? Do you know what they mean by reversible? You couldve used the single outlet that you have as the inlet instead, then have the two on the other side be the outlet. I dont know what you're trying to say about a 2.5" and 3" out...it would be a 3" in and two 2.5" out with the muffler you used. The engine doesnt matter.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
that would be one 3 inc out paired with a 2.5 and then use a 2.5 in

it just be silly and truly not be a good idea doing it that way sure it will work but just plain silly

we could have gotten the right muffler but it was direct from factory so it would have taken some time

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Orion ZyGarian;1865808 said:
What..? Do you know what they mean by reversible? You couldve used the single outlet that you have as the inlet instead, then have the two on the other side be the outlet. I dont know what you're trying to say about a 2.5" and 3" out...it would be a 3" in and two 2.5" out with the muffler you used. The engine doesnt matter.

This is the muffler we used:

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=10243

Note on the picture it states that Camaro mufflers aren't reversible. Although that would have been nice.

Its so quiet though, I think I may eventually step up to a 3.5 -> dual 3" Y with either a 3.5" resonator or dual 3" resonators, just gotta figure out what the noise level/sound difference will be.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Ohhh I thought he mightve been hinting at that. No you're right, the F-body mufflers arent designed to be reversible, I didnt realize that's what it was. Still, you made the most of it and again, beautifully executed. I agree it is very quiet, you can barely hear it in the video. I like the 3.5 to dual 3" resonator idea, should be good for more flow and still be very quiet. 7Ms are pretty great about that.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I called that being an fbody muffler as soon as I saw it lol

Super quiet! Unlike any car at all I've ever heard with a magnaflow exhaust.

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Sounds great in person tho, it's reaaallly deep, and when you're on it it's got a really aggressive growl.

Taking a video with a camera/iPhone doesn't do it justice.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Mrbaboon;1866323 said:
Sounds great in person tho, it's reaaallly deep, and when you're on it it's got a really aggressive growl.

Taking a video with a camera/iPhone doesn't do it justice.
I love GoPros, but they also have really tinny audio. I dont think you can really get a good idea of what it sounds like without a fancy audio setup. I'm strongly considering taking a ride with my USB condenser mic, but it would pick up EVERYthing..

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
I have another clip but the off set of the tail pipes makes the camera pick it up funny lol as is sound maybe i will try it again and see if get the same thing