I hate August

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Because its the hottest month of the year here.

Right now its 97*F 50% humidity. Its so hot when you walk out side it feels like your being strangled by the heat and humidity.It just grabs you and tackles you to the ground. I wish i lived west of the continental divide sometimes, ill take an even hotter beaming sun with dry heat over a less hotter, but way higher humidity any day of the week.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Fuzz420;1604454 said:
Because its the hottest month of the year here.

Right now its 97*F 50% humidity. Its so hot when you walk out side it feels like your being strangled by the heat and humidity.It just grabs you and tackles you to the ground. I wish i lived west of the continental divide sometimes, ill take an even hotter beaming sun with dry heat over a less hotter, but way higher humidity any day of the week.

Nah, low humidity means you just dehydrate so quickly your body doesn't know what to do. Trust, me it's been over 100 for a past couple weeks now and I just don't go outside.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Fuzz420;1604472 said:
Interesting Poodles, never thought about it that way. Still one thing we can both agree on is its HOT!!!!!!!!!

Dehyration is so fast by the time you're thirsty it's too late...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Personally, I LIKE summer. The ladies wear less clothing. I spend a lot more time just sitting around, smiling, and watching. Some grumbly wench asked me what I was looking at last week, I said, "I thought that was obvious." :D

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Yea well I live in the desert and where I work is open to the outside and all we have are swamp coolers 20 feet above us that just blow ambient temp. air around. It was like 110 and really high humidity because of our monsoon season recently. It was so bad at work I would just walk in the building and my shirt would be drenched in sweat. Anything over 110 degrees and over 80% humidity at the same time just sucks.

I still agree that the dry heat is what kills you, sure humidity feels uncomfortable because you get all sweaty but it's not sucking the life out of you when it's 80-90 degrees. We have so many people at work dehydrate and start passing out and puking because they aren't prepared for it. I can drink 2 gallons of water within 4 hours easy during the summer at work.

I've had heat sickness really bad a few times before rollerblading in the dry summer heat. I would get tunnel vision really bad, ringing in the ears that would some times go to hearing lose.

Oh, as I'm typing this now at 10:27pm it's 102 degrees outside.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I hate the heat. Its not even worth it to go out side when its too hot. Glad its not hot here hehe.

DangoAZ

Driver
Jun 13, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
GrimJack;1604844 said:
Time for all you guys to visit Canada. :)

Or move up in elevation!

I know why "iwannadie" has that user name - because they live in Gilbert, AZ in August! I used to live in Tucson... so hot you can't get your balls to unstick from the inside of your leg. Moved up to Flagstaff (7,000 feet elevation) ~7 years ago, and haven't looked back!

Just so you can hate me more... 83 for a high, 49 for a low with a whopping 18% humidity. Summer in the high desert rocks. (Except that turbos don't spool for crap when it's hot at 7,000 feet. :icon_bigg)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
hell i get pissy when it is liek 40's in my drive way for some odd reosn it hot in my drive way and no were els

i am not sure why but ti suck when workign on cars just sweat all the time

that is 104 plus

i used ot do this all the tiem at the wrecking yard too all the wind shields would make it so hot

drink water is the only way i lived