I got hammered, hard.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Well i got some new facial features a couple days ago, 20 stitches to my face and a decent amount of road rash evenly distributed throughout my body, face, ears, shoulders, hands, and knees. pretty gross.

split my forhead down to the bone
fc2hj8.jpg

fc1vk6.jpg

someone got pictures of my forhead before they stitched me up im waitin for them to send em in.

anyone else got some battle wounds?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I've got a titanium tibia and fibula, a hollow right hip, a plastic knee cap, 17 false teeth and I've had over 5,000 microstiches above the collar bone.

Thankfully there are no pics of me in the hospital (that I am aware of) from that wreck.

P

Pokey

Supracentral said:
I've got a titanium tibia and fibula, a hollow right hip, a plastic knee cap, 17 false teeth and I've had over 5,000 microstiches above the collar bone.

Thankfully there are no pics of me in the hospital (that I am aware of) from that wreck.

what about that scar on your eye?

P

Pokey

Supracentral said:
:bigthumb:

well about mine, i was hit by a drunk driver, he was drivin an early 90s chevy ext cab pickup truck, he ran a red light and tboned my in my 86.5 supra! crunched it up pretty good, i was only in the hospital for about 8 hours

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Adjuster said:
Riding a bike with no helmet, or were you skating and wiped out big time?

What happend man! You can't post pics like that without at story attached!

(Best option, your girfriend did not shave for awhile, and you got some rash from the stubble?.... ) LOL JK.

i got two stories, 1 is true the other is false you can pick one to your liking

i saw a house that was on fire and heard screaming coming from the top floor so i ran inside and dodged falling peices of burning wood and made my way to the attic of this house where i found a woman that was pregnant and unable to walk. She was in shock and couldnt move so i helped her give birth to her baby right then and there and cut the umbillical cord with my teath. i then threw the woman over my shoulder and carried the baby like a football and proceeded to use my face to batter down the burning walls and take her and her newborn to safety

or

long story short, i got launched out of the back of a flat bed at work and landed on the pavement face first going 20+ leaving a nice big blood splatter and a basketball size puddle of blood.

either way i got a sneek peak at my skull and due to the nerve damage i cant feal a thing.
didnt know how bad it was until the EMT showed up and said "holy shit" watched the doc stitch me up and drove myself home 1 hour later without any pain meds, only thing i've taken is ibprofin ( not gonna spell it right so stfu) and i dont even take that anymore.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
i wish i had that video lyign around hwen iused to skate, i hit a hand rail doing a noseslide, slid off and fell down the 10 set stairs... this joint at my knee popped out and you ould see the bone when it was out. Now i stopped skating -_- legs fine though now!

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Yep, there's a reason riding in/on the back of pickup trucks (and flatbed's) is illegal...

You just discovered it all for yourself! Glad to hear you survived but sorry to hear your nerve damage. Any chance you will get feeling in your face? (Ok, so it's nice now, but trust me, in a few years, it will start to suck when you run around for days with food crusted on your noggin and you can't feel it at all...)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Supracentral said:

Damn. mind sharing what happened?