Hybrid's JZA70 R Replica

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
Hey mate - why is your car RHD? :p

Loving the pictures and love the car.

One question I have though - Your paint looks to be in nice condition in those original pictures, why the respray? Or are the pics just really deceptive?

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
8j3 ftw.. Im about to sorta reserect my 91 blue w/ a 89 shell im getting and painting it the same color :)

they look the same color though

heres my old 91's engine bay
bare-paint.JPG

91GTE

Supra Owner
Mar 31, 2006
Massachusetts
hey very nice work! i really like your rims

Show pics of your interior, and who does those other white and red mk3s belong too, show more pics.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
hybrid;934406 said:
No manual, though I do have the TSRM etc.

For the engine bay I just took stacks of photo's of every part of the bay whilst it was intact. It seems like a mamoth task, but in the end it was pretty straight forward putting it all back together.

For the exterior, no manual at all. Just a few pics again, but the exterior and interior are pretty basic. Besides, ive done a heater core change on it a few years ago, so anything is easy after that LOL.
lol, i guess so... i just have a tendancy of breaking plastic fasteners, and it seems every time i've tried to take apart the interior something always ends up broken no matter how careful I am :nono:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
REALLY like that 1j Y pipe! :aigo: wish they offered something of that calibur for the 2jz. i would have stuck with the stock twinz then. any expected numbers or repsonce documented from that pipe? nice overall face lift too! :)