Hussein's trial

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Nick M said:
You are entitled to your opinion, but a lifetime of 3 hots and a cot costs more than a bullet. I promise you.

He isn't in the US. If they execute him, they will do it quick. It is the Islamic way.

Umm im not sure what you're smoking but do you even know what Islam's do before death? Or are you basing this upon the "terrorists" who are all islamic apparentely.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
bonus12 said:
revenge won't get anyone anywhere. the point of prison and the death penalty is to keep the subject out of the public. why should we get revenge when life in prison will solve the problem?

Holy shit, you are at it again!:aigo: You just don't realize how stupid you are making yourself look...do you?!

I hope that sorry excuse for a human (Hussein) gets the death penalty.:icon_evil But, he will probably end up incarcerated for the rest of his natural life.:icon_mad:

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
91T breezen' said:
Holy shit, you are at it again!:aigo: You just don't realize how stupid you are making yourself look...do you?!

I hope that sorry excuse for a human (Hussein) gets the death penalty.:icon_evil But, he will probably end up incarserated for the rest of his natural life.:icon_mad:

:biglaugh:

Death penalty would do everybody a favor. As much as I'd love to see him tortured to death, it's quicker, easier and cheaper to just kill him...And to be honest, legal systems are the downfall of society as we know it...Now not just your average murdere who killed his ex-wife, but WAR criminals trying to get out of crimes they committed 100% with appeals and shit. It's getting ridiculous

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
It isn't revenge, it is justice.

On a side note, he did order up sarin nerve gas to be dropped on Kurds. Let him inhale some of that shit.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
wow... i think he should be let free to go.... if he is sentenced to death than geaorge bush should be as well, as geaorge bush ahs commited no less of a crime.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
NATAN666 said:
wow... i think he should be let free to go.... if he is sentenced to death than geaorge bush should be as well, as geaorge bush ahs commited no less of a crime.

Oh boy...here we go again! Who is this guy you are talking about? Geaorge?:icon_conf
God, I'm beginning to think you Canadians have drank too much of the 'Kool-aid'!!!:nuts: :icon_razz

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
hahah alright buddy. its a saturday night just try and GUESS why my typing might be subpar...

but as for you, i have no idea why youre thinking is sub-par. do you think for real that george bush is any less of a criminal than sadam?

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
how can you even compare the two you idiot? You have no backing behind that. Compare oranges to oranges here, not apples to oranges please.

Saddam killed thousands of INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN! .. He murdered off ANY one who was against him politically. I DO NOT SEE BUSH KILLING OFF KERRY?! Even though Kerry is a disgrace to America! Maybe we should send him to where you live and he can smoke some of what you're having..

Next you will say something like "Hitler never sent orders to kill thousands of jewish people! He's a savior!" RIGHT? :icon_evil

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
ok man.. im not gonna get into a pissing match or an immature name calling match, but i can promise you bush has, indirectly or not, killed thousands of innocent men women AND children. i think YOU need to get your facts straight and no im not talking about michael moore or loose change political bullshit. im talking about real, bon-a-fied hardcore facts. just look up some things man... do your own damn research

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
NATAN666 said:
ok man.. im not gonna get into a pissing match or an immature name calling match, but i can promise you bush has, indirectly or not, killed thousands of innocent men women AND children. i think YOU need to get your facts straight and no im not talking about michael moore or loose change political bullshit. im talking about real, bon-a-fied hardcore facts. just look up some things man... do your own damn research

You have no facts to back up your claim.

The war did take innocent lives. They always do. Hussein did it on purpose, by the hundreds of thousands. Do the world a favor and dont vote on Tuesday.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
whine, whine, whine. That's all the above rant is. People don't like the US's policy enforcement, so they whine about Bush being a criminal. If someone would like to stop the little tree hugging whiner act & offer up the actual violation of the penal code that he broke, I'll be the first to ask to have him jailed, but I'm guessing that will never happen.

Maybe we should link this thread to the "Why Canada sucks" thread....

S

suprasforlife

He has been sentenced to death by hanging, if the appeals court thinks it is a valid verdict, he must be hung within 30 days, if not, they have as much time as they want to review the case.

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
I'm not defending anyone here but every war has it's civilian casualties it's not something you control it's WAR! It's not a game. So those who got one of their family killed by the US forces in Iraq have the right to blame Bush for the death of their loved ones cause they can't think at that minite but if you think closely if you want to blame someone for starting a war you gotta blame the one who could've made a change.I'm not talking about the last war! I'm talking about the first gulf war & the Iraqi-Iranian war...Does anyone know that the Iraqi-Iranian war lasted for 8 years? And does anyone know that people who got killed in that war is more than those who got killed in both gulf wars? And for what?Nothing!

Saddam is not sentenced to death by hanging you ask me I'm an Iraqi do I think that's fair? I'm not sure how to answer you. Cause I still think it's not gonna happen and if it happened either hell is gonna break lose in iraq or everything is gonna get better in Iraq. Cause from one side...Iraq is full of people loving Saddam and thinking he's a legendary hero. So those will want to take his revenge from The US forces & From the Iraqies themselves. And from the other side those who loved him and had hope that he'd be back someday will lose their hope after they see him die and give up their so called "resistance" and in-reality called "terrorism".

For me you ask me what do I think? Hell why would I care about saddam! He's old-news. people are not focusing on his trail and forgeting that Iraq is hell now and they HAVE to find a solution for what's going on.I think Saddam's trail is much less important than the safety of Iraqi citizens in their country! Cause saddam can be in court at any time but the lives which are being taken everyday by the semi-civil war that's taking place in Iraq can't be restored and the destruction that's happening in Iraq now will take ages until Iraq stands on it's feet as a country again!

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
I agree with AMD and I hope that if Saddam is put to death his followers will know for sure that his regime will never come back, and they will lose the will to fight. Also, all those afraid of Saddam will have that fear removed from them and maybe they will start fighting for freedom. I guess we'll see what happens and hope for the best.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
wow.. i love how absolutely immature you guys are. You yourselves have no evience or proof, so you resort to calling me dumb and the like. Get a grip on reality... the only place you have ever heard of sadam committing these acts is... oh my.. the american news!!! you've heard many things from your american news. And no, when i say george bush has killed innocent people, i'm not even including the iraq war (which for some reason you guys seem to think is legit).

I have never seen a country in modern society that is so manipulated by propoganda.

I'm not saying sadam hussein DIDNT commit these acts. I'm sure he did. I'm saying that george bush has committed simillar acts... and if we include his father, and former adminstrations from the 80's and 70's... then america has killed FAR more people.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
well.. you guys asked for it. Don't feel bad about the things you are about to read:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=ROY20060319&articleId=2134

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/646/bush_vs_iraq_how_the_war_on_terror.html (this one might be tough for you guys to understand since you think declaring war and commiting war crimes go hand in hand. You know there are still laws during wartime?)

http://www.thought-criminal.org/200...e-w-bush-says-whatever-we-have-done-is-legal/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

http://www.wind-works.org/articles/ImpeachGeorgeWBush.html

Now... I know that either you guys are too lazy, too stubborn, or too illiterate to read all of these big huge articles with so many confusing words. But i hope for your sake, not mine, you do. Becasue really i don't care what you believe! But for some reason you guys seem to have a fascination with what i believe; and if it happens to differ from your opinion i am somehow stupid or a retard.

Good luck with the rest of your life, you will need it.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
NATAN666 said:
. You yourselves have no evience or proof, so you resort to calling me dumb and the like. the only place you have ever heard of sadam committing these acts is... oh my.. the american news!!!

And in the same breath...

I'm not saying sadam hussein DIDNT commit these acts. I'm sure he did.

I'm saying that george bush has committed simillar acts... and if we include his father, and former adminstrations from the 80's and 70's... then america has killed FAR more people.
Refrence your own quote. You are just another double talking liberal. Americans think Hussein did it because the media (who is opposed to the war) brainwashed us, yet you think he did it because you are just enlightened and know. You think those that volunteer for Iraq are "stuck" there to don't you.

I have never seen a country in modern society that can't be manipulated by propoganda, and it sucks
I fixed it for you.

All too easy...

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
Nick M said:
And in the same breath...

Refrence your own quote. You are just another double talking liberal. Americans think Hussein did it because the media (who is opposed to the war) brainwashed us, yet you think he did it because you are just enlightened and know. You think those that volunteer for Iraq are "stuck" there to don't you.

I fixed it for you.

All too easy...

hahah you didnt even read the articles did you? you're pathetic.