How's Everybody...

DEFIANT 7M

101MM stroke of INSANITY!
Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
Long time...too long, but life took me on a different path. Rewind to 2008 nice September night riding with some friends goofin off. Windup the Rod to 120mph.. Then boom:nono: everybody on the brakes and me and my friend coming on strong racing! Too hard, too fast and hit the brakes...... I dumped the bike ass over end and take a rag doll slide/fly/tumble. The dust settles a good city block later I'm alive but *ucked up. In the hospital my little girl says 'daddy you have ouches all over'!! ' I told you to be careful on the bicycle'...lol now. Fellas at that point life looked totally different to me. Two and half months in the bed and pain beyond measure to anything prior in life. You start thinking, thanking and changing. Now it's time to finish something I started. Her name is Natural Breather, there are some high dollar puzzle pieces left. I am not going to promise anything but one thing, I am going to finish my car......

Last edited:

Dyzzyman

May 7, 2011
Arizona
WELCOME BACK! Glad to know you survived such an insane highside wreck at those speeds. I'm sure people have endlessly mentioned the luck factor. Life perspective adjustments hardly ever come at predictable times.

Excited to see Natural Breather come to life.

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
I understand it being locked maybe it can be moved to the build area. Thanks again guys gotta get to work. Car is sitting in storage in TN. Everytime I see storage wars I get a crazy feeling. Just got to get her down here fast.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Was kinda wondering what happened to you man, your build was a bit before my frequenting on here. Welcome back, and good to hear you're still in (more or less) one piece. I see you never found the one that lets common sense prevail when building a 7m... :rofl:

Been excited to see this thing turn out for years.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Glad to see your back, I was following your thread and the boom it stopped. Wondered what happened, but very glad to hear your OK.

DEFIANT 7M

Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
te72;1773039 said:
Was kinda wondering what happened to you man, your build was a bit before my frequenting on here. Welcome back, and good to hear you're still in (more or less) one piece. I see you never found the one that lets common sense prevail when building a 7m... :rofl:

Been excited to see this thing turn out for years.
Thanks man....... :biglaugh: I can't seem to come to my senses

Dirgle;1773080 said:
Glad to see your back, I was following your thread and the boom it stopped. Wondered what happened, but very glad to hear your OK.
Thanks man glad to be back. This time the thread will have a ending whatever the results are.