how many are in co

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
Anyone have a manual turbo throttle cable bracket I can buy/borrow? I need one asap (aka this weekend) and it looks like the one in this picture with the arm painted red and it mounts on top of the valve covers,
l_aa4a792f8b0a40539e12d5d36c497ad5.jpg

LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU HAVE ONE!!!!

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Anyone willing to help me with adjusting my timing belt, installing a CPS, and engine harness? Beer, pizza, money and any of my spare parts could be provided in trade for the help. I really want to get this car on the road.

87ttsupra

Wee turbo!!!
Apr 9, 2008
pueblo west
turbo4toy;1613391 said:
Anyone willing to help me with adjusting my timing belt, installing a CPS, and engine harness? Beer, pizza, money and any of my spare parts could be provided in trade for the help. I really want to get this car on the road.

sorry havent been on in a long time id help you out if you ever need it just pm me. allways willing to help anyone out.

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
turbo4toy;1613391 said:

I'm in Thornton. Can help if needed.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I have if needed. Also some other brackets to convert stock tb and linkage to a front facing manifold. PM me if interested.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
sthmstr;1623001 said:
I'm in Thornton. Can help if needed.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I have if needed. Also some other brackets to convert stock tb and linkage to a front facing manifold. PM me if interested.

What all do these brackets and such consist of?

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
FullNelson;1624760 said:
What all do these brackets and such consist of?

If you're talkin bout the ffim linkage, it's another smaller linkage piece with a shorter rod, from a toyota pickup. Basically converts the pull of the throttle cable to the push your tb needs to open. There's a video on youtube of a guy called "flubyu2" or somethin. Looks like his.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
How the smurf did you get in that situation?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

sthmstr;1624923 said:
If you're talkin bout the ffim linkage, it's another smaller linkage piece with a shorter rod, from a toyota pickup. Basically converts the pull of the throttle cable to the push your tb needs to open. There's a video on youtube of a guy called "flubyu2" or somethin. Looks like his.

Wow, you should have saved me the ten minutes of trying to find who flybyux2 is, and the first 4 minutes of boredom of his video.

Anyways, looks like it would be a nice way to keep stock CC, Are you willing to state that this is "plug n' play? -OR- is it "some assembly required?

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
If you decide to part the car out I could use sone stuff. Looks like you got hit pretty hard. Hopefully you are doing ok after the crash.

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
FullNelson;1625973 said:
How the smurf did you get in that situation?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Wow, you should have saved me the ten minutes of trying to find who flybyux2 is, and the first 4 minutes of boredom of his video.

Anyways, looks like it would be a nice way to keep stock CC, Are you willing to state that this is "plug n' play? -OR- is it "some assembly required?

Lol, sorry dude. Yeah video kinda sucks. I would say plug and play with linkage. You will need to make custom mounts for the linkage. Will try to upload a photo or 2 on Monday. It has a link rod that"s maybe 5" long. I know it was a 4 cyl, 2wd truck. 22re I believe. From what I guestimated looks like it would work with stock throttle cable too.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
kewl. Ill keep an eye out for the pics, I have been kinda dreading getting rid of CC, even though it needs trouble shooting right now and its huge and ugly lol.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
sthmstr;1629745 said:
ok here's the pics for the tb bracket/ linkage for front facing conversion.....

Looks simple enough, I think personally im still debating on if i want/can trouble shoot my cruise control. Or if ill ever be taking the car far enough to warrant keeping it.
Do you guys know if cygnus has a troubleshooter for the CC?