Houston Supras!

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
So yea, I know your out there and we tried this several months ago but it kinda fizzled out. www.houstonareasupras.com is still around. I am gonna be redoing the forum and reset it to get all the spammers off so don't sign up yet. I think we need to star getting together more. If yall don't wanna do the whole club thing thats kool. I rather just have a group were people can chill, meet up on friday nights or sat nights. Hang out, lend a helping hand to other supra owners or atleast just unite! What do yall think?

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Bluechulappa;905691 said:
So yea, I know your out there and we tried this several months ago but it kinda fizzled out. www.houstonareasupras.com is still around. I am gonna be redoing the forum and reset it to get all the spammers off so don't sign up yet. I think we need to star getting together more. If yall don't wanna do the whole club thing thats kool. I rather just have a group were people can chill, meet up on friday nights or sat nights. Hang out, lend a helping hand to other supra owners or atleast just unite! What do yall think?

I up for it, hit me up

Wayne

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
A few other supra owners in our area are starting something or want to start something called a70kings or something. I'm not sure the details yet but I did some messing around for a quick graphic for that...
p929003_1.jpg

Right now I'm thinking of something downscaled, nothing massive. A small tight community of friendly peeps that wanna help their fellow supra brothers out, occasionally meet up hang out see how things go and if everyone is interested maybe move to bigger meets.
www.houstonareasupras.com will be our gallery with everyone having their own link! So please send me your pics... Send the best pics you have for now to jabermouth7@sbcglobal.net and I will get them up ASAP!

Anyone have suggestions or other ideas about anything?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Bluechulappa;929003 said:
A few other supra owners in our area are starting something or want to start something called a70kings or something. I'm not sure the details yet but I did some messing around for a quick graphic for that...
p933147_1.jpg

Right now I'm thinking of something downscaled, nothing massive. A small tight community of friendly peeps that wanna help their fellow supra brothers out, occasionally meet up hang out see how things go and if everyone is interested maybe move to bigger meets.
www.houstonareasupras.com will be our gallery with everyone having their own link! So please send me your pics... Send the best pics you have for now to jabermouth7@sbcglobal.net and I will get them up ASAP!

Anyone have suggestions or other ideas about anything?

Im actually attempting to ressurect an old car club name. When that gets up and running, heh can i still rep that bad ass decal?

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
hahaha i actually already have a sticker of that on my car, lemme snap a picture of it

oh and i'm down for the club thing, i might need some assistance troubleshooting my N/A in a few days if i can't get it running on my own

edit

here's some picz

p1270002bo7.jpg

p1270003zm2.jpg

Last edited:

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
Guys I am so sorry for belling out like I did. There was so much that started happening with me so I had to cut somethings out of my life for a bit. But I am back and want to get this stuffback rolling. Linc, I appologize to you for not helping you complete the website. ken and I will be taking pictures and stuff very soon. My supra is finished and is back on the road (limited driving but none the less)

I have talked to Kristy @ chewy-balls and she is more than happy to post another event. The people for the go-carting have decided to not give me a break, but I am looking into other things, One is having a Toyota cruise to east beach and have a BBQ then come back, the shirts are in the process of coming together. Please give me a call 530-329-4296. Linc and Harold I lost your numbers, so if you can please pm me or send me a message. Thanks

Whasian

*BTW The myspace page needs new pictures to add. I am going to be taking some of 2k8 but I also want to get pictures with everyone. Thanks