HOLY OWNED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
Nomad707;898155 said:
NO b.s i trust this man with my life,,, he's saved my life once.. he's sending me pics tonight..

and yes,, he did score.. and NO its not trashed.. hes telling me the paint is decent.. some clear coming off...owell.. interior is nice.. but not perfect.. but definately not trashed... pics ASAP

trust them with your life never your money :D

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Zerocool;898179 said:
WTF who wants a jelly bean with a wing? :p

I'll trade you an MA70 for each jellybean you want to send my way...

On Topic:

I have to see pics of this car.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
I don't believe it and pics aren't going to prove it otherwise (What's stopping the friend from saying he bought it for $2500 when he really shelled out $10k+?).

How does he claim he found the car? If It was listed anywhere, local ads or the internet he would have been flooded with calls and offers. The only way I could make sense of it is if he bought it off some old lady how didn't have a clue what it was worth or how to check the going rate....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jmanbball;898690 said:
It was probably stolen.

Stolen smolen. You bring them to me and I'll pay you two grand for them. I will turn my dungeon into a chop shop...........:evil2:

To the thread starter, If he's stationed in Florida and he doesn't have the car yet, how does he know he's not being scammed. Or is the car in Florida with him and he's then having it shipped to his house in Cali? I hope he has it and it's in perfect shape, but usually if it's too good to be true...............

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Oh, wait, he doesn't have the car yet?

Sorry, your friend just got scammed. The car doesn't exist.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Supracentral;898902 said:

Exactly, there are so many scams out there with jokers using pics of someone elses car and selling it for a rediculously low price, and people send money without thinking about what they are doing.

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
Supracentral;898902 said:

AGREED. YOUR FRIEND GOT OWNED. SORRY........................

Status
Not open for further replies.