Highest HP 1JZ?

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
same shit different year. this forum is full of win
i made 328/378 to the ground on stock everything 1jz with a fucked up ecu couple years back now deciding to go 1j or 2j single. figure 1j would be a bit more fun bangin off the limiter at 9k

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
What happened here all of a sudden? For what it's worth guys, there aren't many of us on here who can give Duane much crap about his choices regarding the car, at least not until yours is faster. If you can't tell he's messing around here, sheesh...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Albert;1930603 said:
Well this thread is derailed...

Thanks for you active posting and delightful education on the 1jz topic Duane. We appreciate that an experienced OG has nothing meaningful to contribute toward this thread.

I'm out

I really couldn't agree more. Duane, I don't care if you've been around here since day one, youre still trolling and acting like a fucking child. Grow up. I will give you credit that at least you are using your own account to troll, unlike on SF. You like your 7M, good for you. We like our 1J's, good for us. Youd probably try to have me banned if I came into the 7M section and started bashing everyone there. Please, stop de railing this thread

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Everyone could just go back to the topic of the thread. or maybe the could should be a should.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
People are too serious here. It would be different if it was turned around. Here, I will leave you guys with some tissue that will go with your Dandelions. Maybe add some ice cream and a movie to the list. :rofl:

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Lol, Blondieeee don't leave me like diisssssss! Quotefrom.(Good the bad and the ugly) anyways back on derailment I enjoy reading these threads! Lets keep it going!

I also owned a 1jzgte and I sold.it. it was actually duanes old car. Hahaha!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1933795 said:
Lol, Blondieeee don't leave me like diisssssss! Quotefrom.(Good the bad and the ugly) anyways back on derailment I enjoy reading these threads! Lets keep it going!

I also owned a 1jzgte and I sold.it. it was actually duanes old car. Hahaha!

They didn't see that. Some people only see tail lights.

VanSupra;1933796 said:
Forgot.to add.that it made 276rwhp and was as fast as a raped.sloth on a hot tar roof..

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
I'm tired of all the trolling and people taking things too far. We have the engines we choose for our cars because we WANT them. Yeah there's always gonna be a little bashing, but it's all in humor. When things escalate to this scale, things get taken personally and that's exactly what's happened here.

Anyways, here's back to talking about high HP 1JZ's again. I'm not too sure if this 1JZ R33 Skyline was mentioned. Made 906 on a stock longblock with a BW 71mm and a 150 shot through a OSG Triple and a R154 with a R33 rear end. The car is now going auto and being built for the 1/4 mile.

But here's a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGhZAMWy4D4

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1933797 said:
They didn't see that. Some people only see tail lights.

Fuk man, in your old 1j car before I sold it I was getting passed by my own tail lights in that thing. Lol

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
I was there that day and.....? No ones trolling, just speaking their mind, so what? You sound like a scorned woman that got it hard up the back door and got.dumped. Take it easy girl.it's all in fun!

;)

=MNBmk3T;1933798]I'm tired of all the trolling and people taking things too far. We have the
we choose for our cars because we WANT them. Yeah there's always gonna be a little bashing, but it's all in humor. When things escalate to this scale, things get taken personally and that's exactly what's happened here.

Anyways, here's back to talking about high HP 1JZ's again. I'm not too sure if this 1JZ R33 Skyline was mentioned. Made 906 on a stock longblock with a BW 71mm and a 150 shot through a OSG Triple and a R154 with a R33 rear end. The car is now going auto and being built for the 1/4 mile.

But here's a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGhZAMWy4D4[/QUOTE]

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
VanSupra;1933801 said:
I was there that day and.....? No ones trolling, just speaking their mind, so what? You sound like a scorned woman that got it hard up the back door and got.dumped. Take it easy girl.it's all in fun!

;)

That's what I'm saying Don. It's all in good fun. But the thing is, there's a limit to joking around before it gets taken seriously. And with the internet's great ability to show tone of voice in what we're saying on a forum, no one really knows whether or not we're joking.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Bahh, the only ones taking it seriously are the ones that chose to.lose 500cc and sacrifice future hp potential from what I've read here.