Hi from Alberta

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Hey Supramania!
My name is Jesse Pederson. I'm from a little town called Cochrane just outside of Calgary Alberta. For about two years now I've had a 1990 7MGE - Auto Toyota supra. It was my first car i got when I was 17 and I've been hooked on Supra's ever since. It started out with a custom catback exhaust and that was fun and all for cruising to school and back but now I've decided to go all out with the car. So i bought a 1JZ-GTE with an auto. Planned to be a stock twin turbo and keep the auto, but now... I've gotten myself into a single turbo holset HX35 with an r154 swap. I'll post more picture's as I go in a build thread or something but for the time being here's the car as it sits now. IMG443.jpg
Again I've got a long way to go as this is a winter project, but hopefully i can get it all together by spring.
I've never been on a forum before so feel free to help me out and try to bare with my noobness... And if there's anyone from Calgary that can tell me more about the supra scene (If there is one) or even just a car scene, Id really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Welcome to the forum. For us Alberta guys. There's me, beals, grandavi, finky, and absolute speed. Don't know of anyone els but I'm still new on this supra forum. My wife's dad maneges the days inn there haha. I go for a Cruz down there on Sundays for ice cream with the family. I'm sure u will hear my supra rumbling down the hill in to town

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Thanks guys, If anyone ever cruises into town give me a shout. It would be great to see some of your supra's. I hope to be cruising into Calgary a lot in the spring and summer so hopefully ill see some of you at the car meets and shows as well. I also go into Grey Eagle almost every Wednsday in the summer so stop by if you get the chance

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Cochrane is one of my cruise-throughs. I usually do Calgary-Cochrane (Deerfoot route), through Cochrane and then the back way to 22x. Top off and flying... lol. :)

(of course.. last year.. no go for me as RCTS stole my car... they promise to give it back this summer)

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Awesome let me know if you do head into town, Try to stop by on your way through and we can terrorize through these quite small town streets XD

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Just jokes, I've never even been pulled over ;). But if you got your car taken away i could see why you would say that lol. Also if anyone's interested they have a weekly classic car meet at the Cochrane A&W every Thursday in the spring/summer/fall for any of you muscle car guys out there. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a couple supra's hanging around... That's the only meets i know of in the area other than the Barlow meet I keep hearing about. If anyone else know's of some car meets/cruises/shows that you guys like let me know

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Awesome! I go to Sylvan lake sometimes to bmx at the indoor park, and sometime's red deer and Edmonton skate parks in the summer. But If your ever in Cochrane give me a shout. I think a bunch of us will have to setup a day cruise. Meet up in Calgary and head into Banff or Cruise around Calgary or something... I also started a build thread for those of you interested http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?192159-First-car-First-Build.-1jz-gte-1990-Supra Check it out!

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Once the weather starts to get nice and people start finishing there winter projects I propose we schedule an Alberta Supra Show & Cruise. Awesome to see some Supra guys in the area though =)