Hey!A girl who owns a Supra??!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
AJ'S 88NA;1408272 said:
Woke up from your nap hey? I was going to fill in for you since I think I would be the next in line as "resident old geezer" :)

Welcome girl, lot of activity going on here.

:: IJ. ::

My Nads are safe I'm keeping a Planet between us!

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
IJ.;1408135 said:
I have a pair of boots that are 32 years old :D
(Do you have any Aussie in you?).... damn slipped into pervy old guy mode sorry!!

Lol, love the pervy old guy mode and nope cant say ive ever had an aussie in me...and also no im not at all aussie:naughty:

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
AJ'S 88NA;1408272 said:
Woke up from your nap hey? I was going to fill in for you since I think I would be the next in line as "resident old geezer" :)

Welcome girl, lot of activity going on here.

Hey i love the old geezer chat, ur only as young as u feel and all that..in which case u guys are about 15 LOL!! Love it and thanks for the welcome!x

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
IJ.;1408294 said:
And that makes my thoughts just so much more wrong and impure T :love:

Im starting to realise that to own a supra you need to have some form of dirty mind going on....hence the reason i probably got one lol :naughty: x

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
Ah, nice I used to live in Twyford, i'm sure you know where that is... Had to go in to Reading almost every day to get the fast train to london.....

Too bad I'm not in the UK anymore otherwise I'd give you a holler!

Haha the good ol days of clubbing at house club in reading. ;O) Or the purple turtle I think it was called....

Last edited:

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
Zazzn;1408835 said:
Ah, nice I used to live in Twyford, i'm sure you know where that is... Had to go in to Reading almost every day to get the fast train to london.....

Too bad I'm not in the UK anymore otherwise I'd give you a holler!

Yay someone who knows where the hell i live lol! Where bouts are u now then dude??Where else could possibly be quite as exotic and interesting as Reading lol?? xx

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
I've always lived in toronto, but I lived in the UK on off for 2 ish years for my company.

I was in bracknell for about 6-8 months across from the coppid beach hotel and then for about 1year 3 months in Twyford...

I'm back in Toronto now but what sucks was I was always trying to find supra fans over there but since the car's are so cheap vs the prices of them in NA it was really hard to find anyone that was an enthusiast of supras ;).

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Heh - i've been to Reading many times myself in recent years....in fact if you see a Red 7M-GTE with the registration H717KBM - thats mine. As in, i still own it, but the guy in charge of it just ran off with it and avoids contact :/

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
black89t;1408830 said:
lol. you guys need to get laid...

welcome to the forums.

btw your the cutest chick on here. congratulations.

Are you flirting with me again?

While I'm flattered will you please STOP sending those pics to my PM box as it's starting to freak me out a little esp that last one! :aigo:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
IJ.;1409018 said:
Are you flirting with me again?

While I'm flattered will you please STOP sending those pics to my PM box as it's starting to freak me out a little esp that last one! :aigo:

Liar :3d_frown: