help name our baby...

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
The hardest thing about deciding to stay Childfree for life was giving up my favorite name for a girl (and that's probably an indicator that we made the right decision, lol).

- Sheridan.

Just plain awesome.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
crisp?

EDIT: Krispen, Krispin, Krispa, Crispa, Crispin, Crispen... LOTS of choices!

-crisp:biglaugh:

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
tower_of_ego;1443188 said:
The hardest thing about deciding to stay Childfree for life was giving up my favorite name for a girl (and that's probably an indicator that we made the right decision, lol).

- Sheridan.

Just plain awesome.

WHOA! 4 years here and 0 posts? Who are you? You might be the biggest lurker on here lol.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Shes your worst enemy...

Sheridans a great name untill you drive through the town named that....It would be offensive to people named sheridan.

...Bruce, Or....um....well Ive never thought of a girls name cause lets face it, having a little girl would mean Id have to come to terms with never building a cool tree house, or building go carts or seeing who can jump bicycles the farthest...

Never have seen a Bruce turn out to be a wimp:naughty:

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Shes your worst enemy...

Damn straight! :p

Sheridans a great name untill you drive through the town named that....It would be offensive to people named sheridan.

PFFT. I come from Wyoming, and happen to LIKE that town!

WHOA! 4 years here and 0 posts? Who are you? You might be the biggest lurker on here lol.

I don't mean to be! I love to watch my husband debate, so I joined the forum to read his posts, but I don't know jack about cars. I actually can't even drive yet, the whole idea of floating down the highway in a big metal coffin gets me a little worked up, lol.

And, to contribute properly to the thread again -

Despite the fact that Friends briefly re-popularized it, Emma is a darling name for a girl. And you should name it Wolverine if it's a boy, period.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
FullNelson;1444644 said:
...Bruce, Or....um....well Ive never thought of a girls name cause lets face it, having a little girl would mean Id have to come to terms with never building a cool tree house, or building go carts or seeing who can jump bicycles the farthest...
I am pretty sure that I would raise a girl to do these things just as much as I would a guy.

Personally, I really have a thing for Final Fantasy names. If I had a girl I would no doubt want her named Aeris. As for a guy, Cid is pretty cool.

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
tower_of_ego;1444665 said:
Emma is a darling name for a girl. And you should name it Wolverine if it's a boy, period.

Emma is a wonderful name.;)

Wolverine? Either testament to Michigan Blue lunacy or you are cracking a Freudian glimpse into all of your Wyomian ancestry, affinity for the rugged individualist... the wild wild west cowboy-embracing alpha male adorer...

...or you got a bit carried away on the childhood detachment sentiments precipitated by the abandonment issues that were catalyzed by the recent damage from the major motion picture release of X-MEN.:biglaugh:

Welcome from your lurking darkness... and into the blossom of Supralight!:icon_surp

-crisp

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
we are having a boy!!! and we are going with Sauyer Lee. but hey, he is not here yet and we may changeour minds so keep the names coming. i will shiw my wife tomorrow what everyone has come up with.

to tower of ego and crisp, we have a daughter named Emma, she is 7 years old now.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
crisp;1445875 said:
...or you got a bit carried away on the childhood detachment sentiments precipitated by the abandonment issues that were catalyzed by the recent damage from the major motion picture release of X-MEN.:biglaugh:

I just love a man in tight blue & yellow full-body spandex, man. What can I say?:icon_razz

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
he congrats on the boy me and the lady having a girl its her first kid my 2nd i have a lil boy already but its gonna be new to me given the diff situations lol she already has a girl named picked out but im gonna show her this thread see what she thinks

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
tower_of_ego;1446080 said:
I just love a man in tight blue & yellow full-body spandex, man. What can I say?:icon_razz

:)

89nasupra;1446012 said:
we are having a boy!!! and we are going with Sauyer Lee. but hey, he is not here yet and we may changeour minds so keep the names coming. i will shiw my wife tomorrow what everyone has come up with.

to tower of ego and crisp, we have a daughter named Emma, she is 7 years old now.

Congratulations! (Love my boys... all THREE! ...and a beautiful little daughter makes FOUR!:1zhelp:)

p1447422_1.jpg

^^^ Kids. Because life isn't complete without the random throwing of leaves!;)

-crisp

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Are you trying to get your kids beat up? lol

If my parents named me Phoenix, I'd have gotten emancipated ASAP and changed it to something normal. Just saying.