Hello, this is my Jza70 limited from Australia

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
Greeting's from Australia Supra brother's

I have owned Supra’s for my entire driving life and this is my latest and hopefully final one, I’ve had it 2 years now and it’s the exact model I wanted since I was a 10 year old boy(hpi supra special). I don’t intend on ever selling this as to me this is the ultimate car. I love Jza70’s beyond what most would call a healthy obsession. I have a huge range of models dvd’s, videos, magazines and even a stuffed teddy of a Jza70. I also have a few old Chryslers but I’m sure most don’t care about those.

If you would like to look at other impressive australian a70's that may not feature on this forum you can find them here
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum...l-a70-builds-*pics-only-no-comments-plz*.html

Anyway here are the specs
92 jza70 supra twin turbo limited

Twin HKS Turbo’s
HKS Mushroom air filter and air intake
GReddy E-Manage management system
GReddy Profec electronic boost controller
GReddy Turbo Timer
SARD BOV
100mm Blitz Intercooler
Hi-Flow Cat Converter
APEXi 3” exhaust & APEXi cannon muffler
Upgraded Bosch Fuel Pump and 2jzgte injectors
High stall and shift kit
TRD adjustable LSD
Bendix pads and bigger custom slotted rotors
TEIN RA fully adjustable coil-overs
Front Strut Brace
Tinted window's

ABS, leather interior, digital dash, drivers airbag and sunroof as standard.

The colour changes from purple/violet to a metalic green and even blue.

Things I have stashed away:
Bomex aero mirrors, shine auto bomex side skirts, rear pods and whale tail, window seal protectors and custom IPF headlight set up.
Once the kits fitted up I’ll be taking off that transformer badge and re-spraying the car in 202 black.
But that’s not for awile.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
Its a custom harliquin mix but the orginal factory colour was a mica metalic green. Most the time it looks a dark purple almost black with green and violet highlights. Its got a fair few scratches on it now though and will need to be resprayed soon :/

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
Sure but the interiors pretty average and the stereo is from 1994 or something haha, but the dash has no cracks which is a nice change, steering wheel is rashed to hell but has a cover on it, Have a mate who trims car interior's so sooner or later everything's going to be getting the black-suede treatment. I loved the Nardi wheel in my old jza70 but factory airbag optioned supra's are rare in Aus so I would like to try and keep the interior with all the stock options if I can.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
Thanks for the kind words lads :) If any of you know who Dan Motoba is then you will get an Idea of what the car will look like when its finished, when I respray it Im going to try and prep it so the harliquin purple and green undercoat still shows through ( If its possible).

The car will be much lower soon aswell.

If you want digital dash buy an aftermarket one, as RazoE said the stock ones are a bitch to install and fix when they go wrong, I've had a few z20 soarers that have digital dashes and they tend to fade and fail with age.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Welcome to the site

Look forward to seeing the progress on your car

What sort of power have you managed to squeeze out of those HKS turbos?

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
Supraholics;1867436 said:
Nice Supra! Very clean. Too bad is an auto :(. Who is Dan Motoba?

Matoba sorry, look him up he sold the car to a bloke named Derek. basically its exactly the same as Nick Stonawski and Mike urbano's old supras body wise apart from haveing black paint instead of grey or blue and has smoked out indicators and tail light section, also has 19 inch works rather then nick and mikes 18s.

Jza70Trav

Aug 13, 2012
Australia
HKS_TRD;1867476 said:
Welcome to the site

Look forward to seeing the progress on your car

What sort of power have you managed to squeeze out of those HKS turbos?

Their barely larger than the stock factory ones but are an all steel design and seem much stronger and are still healthy even after a good 8 or so years of use, at the moment it’s on 18psi and has just shy of 340rwhp at the wheels which I’m happy with considering it’s an auto. The fuel pump could handle a lot more flow but until I upgrade the injectors I don’t want to risk pushing it much higher, though the previous owner was telling me they had managed 21 once for a drag run but the transmission converter failed and the boost was set more conservatively ever since.