Have you ever paid for sex?

Greg55_99

Apr 2, 2005
MA
Considering the "DC Madam" has a little black book of telephone numbers of, probably, a good many politicians and officials in Washington, I thought it might be interesting to ask the question to all of you out there.

Have you ever paid for sex?

My answer is, "Yes" I have. I'm pretty up front about too. I served 23 years in the US Air Force. From 1985-91, I was stationed on Okinawa and traveled extensively to the Philippines, Thailand and South Korea. No stigma attached to it there. Just pays your money and takes your chances. So.. now I'm asking you. Please, leave your ego's at the door...

Greg

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
flight doc89 said:
Before you bag her, sheath your dagger

Well no shit. Still leaves room for "oops!!"'s.

I'm not taking any chance with my love machine on any street hooker.

I would start to consider one of the chicks from HBO's Cathouse. ;) They're tested once a week. Good, clean, expensive sex for hire.

suav

Apr 20, 2007
Montana
Shit no, I take her up to my palacial condo. She leaves me a couple bens in the mail-drop.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I guess you could say I do. My paycheck gets direct deposited into me and the wifes joint account and she pretty much give me an "allowance" then transfers the rest into her account. If not, I'll spend it all on the supra:biglaugh: .

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
not directly, but I have no stigma against it, I don't see it as any more dangerous than a 1 night stand, and I'll pull those without worrying to miuch.

just wrap it up and go wild.