Happy Fathers Day!!! (What did you get?)

Who

Supramania Contributor
Happy Fathers day fellow Supramaniacs.

I got two cans of GOJO, & shaving cream.

Cheers!

beer.jpg

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
so far, im just up watching the kids while the wife is sleeping. kinda sucks since ive got to be at work at 6 and should be sleeping. i work 6-6.

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
My wife made me a Turkey dinner last night for Fathers day since turkey dinner is my favorite meal.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
I got a little pussy this morning....

p1052279_1.jpg

I come home this morning to find a cat in the bathroom. My daughter just new I wanted a kitty so they got me one. The kids have been fighting over it. She's cute, and they named her Daisey.

mclabaugh

suprastuntin
Nov 29, 2006
houston, tx
it took me like three hours to mow the grass today. right as i'm blowing the clippings down the driveway shes like " you missed lines here ane here, and over there". that made me pretty mad. but she did get me floor mats and a steering wheel cover for the Supra, so i might let her live!! Happy Father's Day!!

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i got my dad a card with some picture i found on the internet, it had a picture of all of these white collar dudes with fathers day ties on, it was pretty funny.

i cant drive anywhere so it was best i could whip up... haha

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I got a pair of pants, 3 shirts and some under shirts...

and I'm not even a dad..:D

I got my dad something he's wanted for a while, and that's the final season of Little House on the Prairie, including some movies on the show..

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
IJ.;1052497 said:
No Kids is what I got the same thing I've gotten for 45 years so far whooo hoooo :biglaugh:

It's not Fathers' Day here though till Sept... Still have a few months for a suprise kid to pop up :icon_razz:icon_razz:icon_razz

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i got my dad a crush bent 2" 90 degree elbow with the promise i'd whip him up a new exhaust for his 89 mazda pickup :) i think i'm going to throw a flowmaster on there just to be funny