Happy birthday to me

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Also to the other 3 fellas with a birthday on this board today. I just started my day at 2pm. Nothing spectacular going on, just chillin. I guess thats all I have to say. hehe.

P

Pokey

happy birthday, and were you talkin to me, cause my birthday was wedensday, the 20th, and i got my bic downpipe in :evil2: i cant wait to get her running again

jeff

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I am exactly 51 weeks early to wish you happy birthday or 1 week late. heh
Happy birthday to which every one you want it to be.

I have seen you in the chatroom a couple of times -- well your name at least -- but we never seem to be near the keyboard at the same time.

One of the things I noticed when I try to IM people in the Texas area is that my AIM windows freeze up. That only happens when I try to chat with folks in TX too, never elsewhere. I had to take off two Texans off of my buddy list even, because I suspected that just being alerted about their AIM activity was messing with my AIM program here. I can hit my one AIM buddy who is from the other side of your state with no problem though.

If you ever want to hit me up again on AIM (I missed you yesterday because I was away from the computer), send me an invite to a chat room -- it's the only way I can chat with some because as I said, I can't IM some from Texas unless they are in a chatroom.

Later

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
HAPPY B.. o shit im late again... did I miss the skripper?

-shaeff
jeff

^^^ am I suposed to add those at the end of mine to? or can only you guys do that....