HALO KID!!! lol

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well one saving grace is hes still basically a kid kid, at least he's creative, he isn't doing dope, planning a massacre or building pipe bombs. Yeah he is a nerd but at least he isn't a piece of shit and theres far too many pieces of shit on the planet.

Just my 2 cents, it is funny but really all kids do shit like this

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
wow, just wow.... i dont think he will ever get laid.... that kid is destin to be either a basement dwelling nerd who lives with his parents till hes like 50 or hes going to be super rich cause he designed something LOL

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
I'll give the kid and A+ for creativity and imagination, but I'm not too sure about the whole gun fixation thing/:stickpoke

There are a whole lot of other, much more destructive things he could be doing with his time.:boink:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
IDK gun fixations aren't all that dissimilar to car fixations, you can in fact cause willful destruction to property or human life with a car just as easily as a gun, and nobody freaks when you leave the house in a car. I'm pretty easy on firearms as long as the people with them are responsible and accountable with them.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Poodles;1100287 said:
Exactly, now WHY has he played it?

Because his parents aren't ridiculous? You see worse shit on TV in five seconds than you see in the entirety of the Halo Series, not including online play. This rating system is effed up and retarded.

Just another kid with a hobby, at least his isn't expensive :rofl:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
So you'd let him watch rated R movies too?

Lack of parenting is the reason our society is coming apart, there are game ratings for a reason...