Guys kissing girls' ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Why? Why do I see girls on here with hardly any posts and a full row of reputation blocks? (Not that rep blocks mean shit, but seriously.)

And Loki was telling me a while back how people were treating Meg and some other girls on here. Apparently this forum is becoming overrun by middle and high school boys that have no idea that kissing ass isn't what girls want. Don't you think that many of them with a level head on their shoulders can distinguish between genuine and fake behavior? Instead of constantly telling them how good they look, maybe you should try making conversation with them and finding out that her looks may just be a bonus.

What do I know, though...

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Couldn't tell you why. I only rep if they do something worth repping for. Or if they make me laugh. IJ has made me laugh lately but it was all about me so it deserved no rep;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Hey I'm NOT "suspicious" ;)
<looking around>

And our friend Ex has a good job at the bakery making "Gorilla Biscuits" They hold the back of his head and slam his face into the dough :)

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
SP 7M said:
maybe you should try making conversation with them and finding out that her looks may just be a bonus.

Now I'm not saying that anywhere here doesn't try to get to know people, but really, what a comcept... good post, Craig!

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Yellow 13 said:
Sooo Meggs...hows it goin. ;)

Sucky. I just moved into my new palce (school starts tomorrow) and my roomates are nowhere to be seen and haven't answered their phones. Anyone in the Tucson area want to hang out/ keep the creepy people outside and away from me???

Yes, I'm a wimp and don't like being here alone. Especially not on my first night.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
On a serious note. Isn't this thread kind of a contradiction to your point? Are you not kissing girls' asses by making the point that other guys are kissing their asses and repping them and what not?

The tactics seem to be different, but the outcome the same. Just an observation of mine, no kind of attack ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
meggs521 said:
Sucky. I just moved into my new palce (school starts tomorrow) and my roomates are nowhere to be seen and haven't answered their phones. Anyone in the Tucson area want to hang out/ keep the creepy people outside and away from me???

Yes, I'm a wimp and don't like being here alone. Especially not on my first night.

Here come sit on uncle IJ's knee Meg and I'll keep ya safe ;)!

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
meggs521 said:

Too good to stay and chat with us?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.