Guys kissing girls' ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
SP 7M said:
Why? Why do I see girls on here with hardly any posts and a full row of reputation blocks? (Not that rep blocks mean shit, but seriously.)

Actually, to fuck with whiney clits like you, Mike bumps my post count back down to zero every time I post somewhere other than Off Topic.

I'm curious as to why you people give a damn so much.

P.S. I'm a mod of the Photoshop forum, too. Would you like to cry about that, too? :: offers Kleenex ::

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
DreamerTheresa said:
Actually, to fuck with whiney clits like you, Mike bumps my post count back down to zero every time I post somewhere other than Off Topic.

P.S. I'm a mod of the Photoshop forum, too. Would you like to cry about that, too? :: offers Kleenex ::

I think the reason they are getting bothered is more from posts like this one here. Remember, you are still basically a noob, and you are now a moderator, and you have lots of attitude. Chillax playa!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I guess it would be that I manually edited the persons (DreamerTheresa) post count to zero at her request. Just like I edtied ckandersons rep down to negative 10,000 at his request. It's a FUCKING JOKE you idiots.

As for the rep, people leave rep. Why is for them to say. It might be because they liked what she posted, or it could be because they think she has a great ass. Who fucking knows.

So are you guys a pack of whining little bitches, or does Supramania have a high percentage of women hating closet homosexuals?

I'm starting to wonder....

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
outofstep said:
I'll tell you what else doesn't work. Sending PMs with the following:

you got pics?
why are you here, do you own a car?
will you be my online gf?

Man, some of the crap yall send to the girls on this forum is pathetic...

You should see the angry, hating, Bible-thumping, "zOMG, you're going to HELL! HELL I TELL YOU!!!" PMs when my subtitle was "The Anti-Christ."

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
DreamerTheresa said:
You should see the angry, hating, Bible-thumping, "zOMG, you're going to HELL! HELL I TELL YOU!!!" PMs when my subtitle was "The Anti-Christ."
lol that's hilarious :D

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
DreamerTheresa said:

Actually... Wow, you're impressive. Not judgemental or anything. I guess you really know me well enough to call me a "whiney clit," huh? Good for you for resorting to middle school tactics.

"I'm curious as to why you people give a damn so much."

You've blatantly ignored the point here. No, I don't give a shit about rep blocks, as I clearly stated at the beginning, and several times in the past. The thing that I more or less find humorous is the tendency of guys to suck up to girls, whether it be real life or here. You're the first one that I've seen that hasn't caught onto that.

Can I please shake your hand for being a mod? Is that supposed to mean something to me? Because it doesn't either.

Fuckin' new guy (gal, whatever)...

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
let me post one more time before the thread gets closed and or yelling and banning take effect..

hello my name is adam..
I LOVE OFF TOPIC:biglaugh:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
FLAMEWAR.gif

Ok, this is going to get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.