Guv'na's Tavern

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Grandavi;1993674 said:
How's your car coming Faye? So sad looking at your sig pic and then seeing that thread...

I know :( I haven't posted up in my thread in a while but she's coming along alright!! Hard only having Thursdays to work on her.... Bit after some welding I can start putting her back together!!!:)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Pyro15D;1993718 said:
Shawn, how do the bearings look?

Fixable :) they were a little golden but none of them spun and everything else looked good the problem I ran into was I ordered std bearings but after taking the block apart it would seem as though someone has been playing around in there before.... .50 is what was needed and apparently you can not find those on a Saturday so I reordered and they hit the shop yesterday I'll replace those and get her back together here in the next couple days

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Just an FYI, the MK II Supra folks are doing a fun run up US-2 towards Stevens Pass (if it isn't snowing, weird wx this year) Sunday March 23 starting with lunch at the Sultan Bakery/Deli (Sultan is near Monroe, WA, Snohomish County, WA) at 11AM, depart by noon. A bunch of back roads covered in water this time of year where 35 mph seems fast (and fun, hopefully not too scary). Anyway, our MK III brethren are invited (MK IVs too, but they might get splashed or muddy-just kidding you). Regardless, all Supras are welcome. About 8 cars (MK II) confirmed so far.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I too am interested in this drive. It is significantly closer to me and hopefully my car won't be a punk bitch this time. The Golden Cardens meet kinda sucked and the fact that it was raining inside the car (mostly just on my wife's right leg) only made it worse. Fights are still erupting from that day. Oh, in other news I am getting a set of wheels and tires for free! Well, technically not free. They are Kobe Viz 5 wheels in gunmetal. They are a nice 5-spoke design. They aren't the bling-tastic Volk or Varrstoen wheels but honestly I don't feel the need to throw $4-5,000 in wheels and tires on an old Supra. Hopefully by the next meet I won't be rockin the sawblades on cracked tires!