Guv'na's Tavern

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
atmperformance;1975268 said:
it will happen like that 2007 supra or the 2009 supra or....

Damn i was hoping no one read this before I deleted it lol

It's a possibility that this cake is a lie. Did a little more reading into this article and now I feel dumb lol

I doubt Toyota would just dump the money train to please us speed junkies. Sorry peeps! Was a fun thought though lol.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Heck no, it caused a Portal reference!

Drove my car on the Whidbey drive on Sunday and met Pyro15D and suprasick as well as seeing honestabe and Ben again. Good times and drives! Had to resolve some issues with the auto upon returning home but I think I am just about ready for the Red Door.

Last edited:

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Toby, the Whidbey drive was a ton of fun and your car is immaculate! I am hoping to make it to the Toy Run on the 8th. What happened to your trans?

Signature changed to make Bird happy.

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
It was quite cool to see the flame machine from you sig and that SC300 was awesome :) I definitely enjoyed the train of Supras we had going at the end!

The auto had been engaging and disengaging pretty hard throughout the day so I pulled out the TSRM and fine tuned the throttle position sensor and throttle cable coming from the gear box. The sad bit is that auto throttle cable had been out of adjustment by a fair bit for years and none of the mechanics I took it to before I started doing my own work ever said anything...

Took it out last night after making the adjustments and things are much smoother!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Villy253;1976454 said:
Just waiting on my paycheck this Friday. That is all that I know is wrong.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hey that's the same thing that is wrong with mine, except I won't get my check till the 5th of next month :-\

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Well..... I wish that I could say that I could join you for the Toy Run.....

RIP Supra.....
p1976760_1.jpg

p1976760_2.jpg

p1976760_3.jpg

p1976760_4.jpg

Last edited:

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Driving with emotion on my favorite hill that I cannot seem to conquer - and lost control.

My heart is so broken, can't even get out of bed. Supposed to go to school and work today.......

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Yeah, hope you are ok too.

I understand how you feel, when I wrecked my first MR2 I was devastated for a long time. I still miss the car today.

Is there any chance you can fix it with your special skills and connectons?

Also, I think you deserve a day or more off after such a tradegy.

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
WTF FAYE!!!! Holy shit when I saw those pics my heart sunk... From the pics it doesn't look like nothing can't be fixed. You will probably need new front and rear bumpers, nose panel, pull the rear quarter panel and respray. Are your wheels ok? Are you wanting to fix it? I'll donate any parts you need that I have!