Guv'na's Tavern

So this is what I got from Rabid Chimp when I asked for a garage day/BBQ so Shawn have your shop beat free.

Sorry, I've got too much going on right now for something like that, but thanks for asking! I wouldn't charge you, if I were going to do it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Bird87;1965034 said:
Random question, how many Oregon supras are there besides me, Faye, shawn( even though he is in Vancouver he is still close )?

Sent from my retarded phone :p

I'll assume there are no others lol

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Villy253;1965085 said:
So this is what I got from Rabid Chimp when I asked for a garage day/BBQ so Shawn have your shop beat free.

Sorry, I've got too much going on right now for something like that, but thanks for asking! I wouldn't charge you, if I were going to do it.

So Rabid Chimp doesn't have time right now for a shop day/BBQ but if they did, they wouldn't charge us? I'm confused...

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bird87;1965094 said:
I'll assume there are no others lol

Well you missed supranewbie at Cars and Coffee yesterday!! He's also Southern WA. I have another friend with a Red mk3 1J swap, but I can't for the life of me get him to come out to any events with us :( Some day...

supranewbie;1964966 said:
Your car is awesome btw. Makes me realize how badly I need to get my shit together!

Why thank you for the compliment :)

ptrang;1965024 said:
Replaced the rusted fuel tank. Supra runs great! Thanks Faye for the tank and Vin for the install. Derek for the diagnosis etc.

:icon_bigg

Yeah! No problem :) Thanks for funding my trip to Flash Car Mob ;) I know that my parts car is happy to be sacrificing itself to keep other Supras on the road.

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Pyro15D;1964300 said:
Grim,
I think we were all thinking it as more of a swap meet sorta thing. We set the time, day, and place and then people bring the stuff that they have to that location and we all get to look over stuff in person and do whatever bartering they want to do. I might take a gander at the discussion you started as well. I Just think that this would be a good thing to really get going, since most of us aren't bleeding money, but we have parts that we've collected over the years. I'm actually kinda surprised this hasn't happened before. I'm all about social events where we can help each other out.
Go ahead and give it a try. Just don't let someone use it to circumvent the For Sale section rules, because that is a road fraught with peril.

If you keep the actual transaction to face to face only, you should be at least as safe as anywhere else.

GrimJack;1965281 said:
Go ahead and give it a try. Just don't let someone use it to circumvent the For Sale section rules, because that is a road fraught with peril.

If you keep the actual transaction to face to face only, you should be at least as safe as anywhere else.

Alright thanks grim!! Alright guys we are one step closer for a swap meet BBQ garage day! With matching shirts hopefully!!