Guv'na's Tavern

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pyro15D;1964778 said:
Go for it. I hate talking on the phone and avoid it like the plague because I'm strange.

I only make calls if I absolutely have to! I think it's because it's so much easier to txt or email to make myself sound like a competent user of the English language and not a derp that says "uhhh" or "ummm" or even the sound "derp" occasionally makes its way past the filter between mouth and brain.

tl;dr On paper certified genius, in person has hard time putting words together for coherent sentences... Also spell check!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Bogwon;1964792 said:
I only make calls if I absolutely have to! I think it's because it's so much easier to txt or email to make myself sound like a competent user of the English language and not a derp that says "uhhh" or "ummm" or even the sound "derp" occasionally makes its way past the filter between mouth and brain.

tl;dr On paper certified genius, in person has hard time putting words together for coherent sentences... Also spell check!

Hahaha! I'm the exact same way! I am awesome typing stuff out. In person, well...I'm not very good at the whole talking thing. The only thing I can coherently talk about is cars or engines. I'm crap when talking about sports, gaming, news, etc.

Back on topic, Grimjack, did you all come to a consensus on the whole swap meet thing among the admins?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Pyro15D;1964803 said:
Hahaha! I'm the exact same way! I am awesome typing stuff out. In person, well...I'm not very good at the whole talking thing. The only thing I can coherently talk about is cars or engines. I'm crap when talking about sports, gaming, news, etc.

Back on topic, Grimjack, did you all come to a consensus on the whole swap meet thing among the admins?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I was about to PM him on this same very subject!

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Looking at meet-and-greet plans, I don't see Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival (PSTOF) mentioned, in 9 days on Sunday Sept 22 at Griot's Garage in Tacoma. It's put on by PSTOC, cost is $20 (or $15 in advance). Details here.

I have a week to get white car out of the garage :icon_bigg

Rich64N;1964820 said:
Looking at meet-and-greet plans, I don't see Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival (PSTOF) mentioned, in 9 days on Sunday Sept 22 at Griot's Garage in Tacoma. It's put on by PSTOC, cost is $20 (or $15 in advance). Details here.

I think that is the same day Toyota syndicate nw is doing a Mt rainier cruise.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Rich64N;1964820 said:

Has been mentioned actually: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?184733-Sept-22-Cruise-to-PSTOF-13 In the Northwest section, where you posted here, under the title "Sept 22 Cruise to PSTOF '13"

buttttt...... that's ok.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Villy253;1964828 said:
I think that is the same day Toyota syndicate nw is doing a Mt rainier cruise.

I think so too, I am actually considering that. I should check back on the details of that, and aside from gas money I think that's a free event :)
That's the day before I go back to school so it'd be nice to get up to see you guys again and do something fun before I disappear into my cave. :D

ptrang

Jul 31, 2013
Federal way
Faye;1964864 said:
I think so too, I am actually considering that. I should check back on the details of that, and aside from gas money I think that's a free event :)
That's the day before I go back to school so it'd be nice to get up to see you guys again and do something fun before I disappear into my cave. :D

A cave full of tools/parts right? Which school are you attending? Yea, It would be nice to see everyone!

Faye;1964864 said:

Yeah supposed to meet up at like 8am for breakfast and be driving around for another 5hours on the cruise last I remember.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Faye;1964891 said:
Wow! That'd be wayyyy early for me to wake up for me to drive from Portland so maybe I'd have to come up the night before and crash at one of your guys's houses :D

Only have one bed... ;D ;D